Olimpia, Nefeli (2023) #1

7 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Which girl is Olimpia, and who is Nefeli? Do they use each other's RLC names?

Or, to avoid confusion: is the girl with the long hair in braids Olimpia or Nefeli?

We don't know yet - RLC are checking it out 🙂 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Boing said:

That's what I thought as soon as I saw the woman with the wounds taking a shower. I was impressed by the muscles of the arms: if you look only at those, without seeing the rest of the body, they look like men's arms; moreover she has very hard facial features.

In this regard, I ask the classic question that no one has asked yet... "Who is Olimpia and who is Nefeli?"
Since RLC always puts the woman's name or the one that has the role of the woman first (see Val and Jul), I venture at this point to say that Nefeli is the woman with the wounds.

I don't know if they are transgenders and I wouldn't care if they are, any (well almost...) variation is welcome to me but I know this rough broken scar under her breast all too well, the swipe of a knife and no surgery
Anyway...they're fun and nice and that's what matters, good thing they're here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't know if they are transgenders and I wouldn't care if they are, any (well almost...) variation is welcome to me but I know this rough broken scar under her breast all too well, the swipe of a knife and no surgery
Anyway...they're fun and nice and that's what matters, good thing they're here.

Well her scars from a burn, not a knife. Sorry to disappoint you 😅