Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #24

Pete1960

8 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Regarde son visage quand elle s'apprêtait à sortir, elle était furieuse et en colère contre quelque chose ou probablement quelqu'un… Je ne pense pas qu'elle voulait vraiment sortir.

pour moi c'est pareil elle attende quelque  chose qui n'ai pas venue .

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It wasn’t the result of something she read in my opinion.

She had been happily teasing and stroking her arse and pussy on cam’ 10 when at 2348 he gets up from computer goes to toilet, briefly stops at the bedroom door and goes to kitchen, she followed to the kitchen exchanged a couple of words and then started preparing to go out. She was pissed off at something he either said or had done, her face expressed her displeasure.

It could have been nothing more than frustration of her being in a semi horny mood on the bed and being disturbed,  or something Casanova said to her, I wouldn’t like to bet either way but it certainly wasn’t something she read.

I think they were already planning to go out since she got dressed right away. Bah, with Leora you never know how to take it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I think they were already planning to go out since she got dressed right away. Bah, with Leora you never know how to take it.

Yes she did get dressed right away and that is where you notice her frustration and pissed attitude.

I am not speculating whether they were going out or not, I will leave that to others, I am merely reporting what I witnessed in a matter of 2-3 minutes. Contentment and chilled out mood to anger and animated exaggerated movements when getting dressed and ironing what she eventually went out in. Whilst Paul was doing his usual prowling.

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora in white panties 

Black skirt and white shirt 

Leora Paul exit 

I think you need psychological treatment, go take care of yourself, and in the meantime leave us alone with the color of Leora's panties, blouse, and skirt when she brushes her teeth, when she wipes her beautiful ass, and all kinds of bullshit like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes she did get dressed right away and that is where you notice her frustration and pissed attitude.

I am not speculating whether they were going out or not, I will leave that to others, I am merely reporting what I witnessed in a matter of 2-3 minutes. Contentment and chilled out mood to anger and animated exaggerated movements when getting dressed and ironing what she eventually went out in. Whilst Paul was doing his usual prowling.

She missing my intelligent conversation she likes to read   my remarks   like show us your twat