Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

1 minute ago, Brimby said:

Oh how nice of Linda, hes getting a BJ, If I went for it during me missus period I would end up with a black eye. 😉

Linda are just a pleasure machine, to our eyes and to T's dick. 😄

Some chicks like blood sports, others not so much. :) 

• Haha 1

The face and the motion of Linda after she ran to spit it out are telling, ffs T you can pleasure your girl even if you dont get any. She has a clit ffs, I would get a second black eye if I didnt. 😉

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Howard said:

She must have lost a bet.

Have not seen her this active since she found out of the availability of Snickers ice cream bars.

Then you havnt watch her much, perhaps you are busy posting on forums about things you dont have a clue nor know anything about. Are you going with the flow are you a rebel?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brimby said:

The face and the motion of Linda after she ran to spit it out are telling, ffs T you can pleasure your girl even if you dont get any. She has a clit ffs, I would get a second black eye if I didnt. 😉

Hey Newbie,

She rarely blew Tibor (especially after their first 6-9 months of marriage). Linda has turned into the mild equivalent of Leora's Paul.

She's got the body, but isn't that interested in sex. She doesn't initiate and if you've watched this channel for a while, she would rather be on her phone, in the kitchen, or sitting on the couch watching television.  What happened this evening was she probably lost a bet (she didn't even initiate romance). Not saying she doesn't love him. But Tibor definitely shows her more affection. 

The way to sum up Linda is, as I said, she has turned into a mild version of Paul (with tits and hips) when it comes to romance and sex.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Brimby said:

Then you havnt watch her much, perhaps you are busy posting on forums about things you dont have a clue nor know anything about. Are you going with the flow are you a rebel?

25 minutes ago, Howard said:

Hey Newbie,

She rarely blew Tibor (especially after their first 6-9 months of marriage). Linda has turned into the mild equivalent of Leora's Paul.

She's got the body, but isn't that interested in sex. She doesn't initiate and if you've watched this channel for a while, she would rather be on her phone, in the kitchen, or sitting on the couch watching television.  What happened this evening was she probably lost a bet (she didn't even initiate romance). Not saying she doesn't love him. But Tibor definitely shows her more affection. 

The way to sum up Linda is, as I said, she has turned into a mild version of Paul (with tits and hips) when it comes to romance and sex.

Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Howard said:

Hey Newbie,

i will admit you used to piss me off something fierce with your sarcasm, but your humor has won me over.👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Today Sunday, Linda is heaving her birthday, turning 32 years old. I say GRATULACE to the only real woman on RLC ! may she be here until eternity and delight our eyes with her voluptuous beauty.

Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

Today Sunday, Linda is heaving her birthday, turning 32 years old. I say GRATULACE to the only real woman on RLC ! may she be here until eternity and delight our eyes with her voluptuous beauty.

Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

Happy Birthday Linda!