Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yo Stn, roughly how long ago were they married? I'd love to see a video of them before she got all her tats. I have nothing against them though. I believe she only had that bow over her ass crack. And I was in love with Tibor. He was and still is a real cutey. On the sofa she give him a bj. Then ride him facing fwd and back, then doggy and he'd shoot his wad on her back. They were really sexy, I'd love a video of her w/o all the tats. You got one? Anyone else? Thx in advance!

Yes, I have a video of her from 2017 taking a shower. She has almost no tats. Just tell me how you would like it sent.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Skyhawk said:

Linda is a typical Czech housewife. Fat, butt entrance tattot and hanging big titts. T is a not better... They should leave asap. can't see em anymore

Well if Linda is a typical Czech woman, I want to move there, I like my women to look like women, not look like a bunch of tall preteens. I.e. skinny + flat chested. Virtually every other apartment has tenants who don't look like Linda, just watch them. :)  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1