Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

I use to go to strip clubs and would get huge boob girls dancing for me. I would ask them to slap my face silly with their big tits and I had them laughing so hard at my loud giggles of enjoyment. Well, Linda got a nice big pair and would fit nicely in my face (cheek to cheek) - giggle giggle, hehe, giggle giggle.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I use to go to strip clubs and would get huge boob girls dancing for me. I would ask them to slap my face silly with their big tits and I had them laughing so hard at my loud giggles of enjoyment. Well, Linda got a nice big pair and would fit nicely in my face (cheek to cheek) - giggle giggle, hehe, giggle giggle.

In Australia we call that motorboating

Guys, it's now 6 months since the whole "they gonna move" thing. They ain't moved! Here is all I saw happen. They pack up a bunch of shit. It's mostly furniture, his camera equipment, and her infinite amount of clothes (which, quite honestly Linda, you ain't never gonna fit in most of that shit again). I mean, she emptied that walk-in closet and it was LOADED!

Now, she's restocking it and they are starting to look like some days they are at home like it ever was.

Except for one or both of them being absent all day, the only difference is that their stuff is gone and Linda seems ok now.

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Guys, it's now 6 months since the whole "they gonna move" thing. They ain't moved! Here is all I saw happen. They pack up a bunch of shit. It's mostly furniture, his camera equipment, and her infinite amount of clothes (which, quite honestly Linda, you ain't never gonna fit in most of that shit again). I mean, she emptied that walk-in closet and it was LOADED!

Now, she's restocking it and they are starting to look like some days they are at home like it ever was.

Except for one or both of them being absent all day, the only difference is that their stuff is gone and Linda seems ok now.

I still say that she could be another Leora and do her voyeur teasing with sexy skimpy clothes, being half naked, totally naked and do masturbation shows (with or without sex toys) intentionally for the cams. Who needs Tibor? It is Linda that is eye candy with lovely big tits, nicely shaped ass and a hungry pussy. Has worked well for Leora over the past +10 years.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I still say that she could be another Leora and do her voyeur teasing with sexy skimpy clothes, being half naked, totally naked and do masturbation shows (with or without sex toys) intentionally for the cams. Who needs Tibor? It is Linda that is eye candy with lovely big tits, nicely shaped ass and a hungry pussy. Has worked well for Leora over the past +10 years.

I do love your enthusiasm! Of course you are 100% correct, but you know, we can dream

15 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Jugg my friend, you should know as well as I do that it likely is as much of a coin toss up in regards to rlc participants when personal conversations or understanding of languages cannot occur. So evidently, it is comparable to a roll of the dice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1