Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Jugg my friend, you should know as well as I do that it likely is as much of a coin toss up in regards to rlc participants when personal conversations or understanding of languages cannot occur. So evidently, it is comparable to a roll of the dice.

Hello Sir Nicholas. I hope you are well as always.

And now my true comment to you.

Bro, those dice must be perfectly round because they still rollin'.

I think I said it before: This is a version of the Maya & Stephan apartment. Main exception is L & T are married. But just about everything else (i.e. no sex on camera) applies.  Maya & Stephan lead on the viewership for 11 months.  I think L&T is a bit longer.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Jugg my friend, you should know as well as I do that it likely is as much of a coin toss up in regards to rlc participants when personal conversations or understanding of languages cannot occur. So evidently, it is comparable to a roll of the dice.

anyways only thing that she do now is sensuel video and picture when tibor not here i think she need something search  more that tibor and her best friend

mr pink disappear ........

20 minutes ago, belette6901 said:

anyways only thing that she do now is sensuel video and picture when tibor not here i think she need something search  more that tibor and her best friend

mr pink disappear ........

Actually, she never done much before. I believe most observers were more interested in their more youthful ways of exercising or dancing together while listening to or watching some dancing or exercising videos on their tv while she was dressed in clothing that many might have thought to be sexy. Although there have been some of their more intimate times together which have been noticed.

6 hours ago, toadstool said:

what show

Linda sucked cock (and she sucks at sucking cock). Tibor kinda forced the situation (respectfully, in a marital way).

She's OK with nudity on camera.  But I'm wondering what happened in her life where she doesn't want to be on cam participating in coitus.