Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #25

Pete1960

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One has to be there 5 years to get a Czech Citizenship. She has a little more to go yet. Then she has to pass the citizenship test to get it or she has to return home if she doesn't.  That's one test you only get one chance to pass.

If Leora can't get her Czech citizenship, she can always find a man to take care of her, trust me there'll be a line of men waiting for Leora and Johnny 5 & Pulo would be in front of the line 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I think Leora is comfortable where she at right now, if she wanted to be on chaturbate she would've done it by now

Yes ofcourse, just saying that she will never need to get a "real job"

I also think it's probably in a contract somewhere that she can't do those other things, and they probably recently changed that because how would you find someone that is willing to masturbate on cam but isn't monetizing it allready in 2023? Everybody got OF

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

If Leora can't get her Czech citizenship, she can always find a man to take care of her, trust me there'll be a line of men waiting for Leora and Johnny 5 & Pulo would be in front of the line 

Yup, I'm working on becoming a billionaire so she monkey branches over to me 🥰

• Thanks 1

I just checked. Leora has a long ways to go yet.   

How hard is it to get Czech citizenship?

To obtain a Czech passport by naturalization, you need to obtain a national D visa, then live in the country for four years with a residence permit status and five years with a permanent residence status. Citizenship can be applied for after ten years of permanent residence in the country.

20 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

You're going to have to care of Leora cause Paul can't do it

Ofcourse. And don't worry, I would start myhothousewifecam.com so you can watch her longing for me while I'm working. I think she would miss your attention otherwise

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

One has to be there 5 years to get a Czech Citizenship. She has a little more to go yet. Then she has to pass the citizenship test to get it or she has to return home if she doesn't.  That's one test you only get one chance to pass.

Perhaps she will move to another country instead. Maybe where other RLC apartments are located. She must be itching to visit her father and even Malia. Never know what other country RLC might set up in.