Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

7 minutes ago, uppsala said:

The guy with fiora got genital warts, an extra ball on the balls 😂

Cat Dog GIF

I've come up with his name....SHREK.  The only difference is that he's not green.  Wasn't the real Shrek married to Fiona (dang close to Fiora)

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Fiora is an RLC veteran. She knows what the rules are.

My bad, I was not clearer, I was suggesting/asking that he had obscured the cam or up-plugged them after the girls went to bed. :) (and that the girls did not know that he had done it )  beats me why he did it now he has been having sex with the cams back on. :) 

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Cams are covered in the LR or the NV was unplugged.

That's a violation. Tenants or their guests are not to mess with the cams.

maybe but in this case I don't mind and we were spared a terrible image if they had sex

• Like 1

Short update as it looks weird  ;

The guy comes with a big suitcase , he isn’t local then and he definitely isn’t a “ Vamp “ , that is residing in Spain ( Barcelona ) .

Fiora makes the couch for him , while being there and talking  a bit  to her , she seems really sad and worried , the guy seemed cool . 

Fiora has sex with him in the morning , the end is a creampie ( Fiora with pills then or spiral ) , now , why didn’t he sleep with her at night together ? After sex , they act like strangers , Fiora in her room , the guy on the couch … Weird at least to say..

Overall conclusion… Fiora is nice and respects the people who pay that she has this life BUT .. SHE’S NOT ULYANA ( it isn’t a bad comment for her but just the reality obviously  ) and she can’t have the same audience views like easily Ulyana was captivating the cameras . Also , since Ulyana’s departure , Harley isn’t the same happy and she has degraded her online activity .. Harley and Ulyana were absolutely great to watch , i consider the sudden Ulyana’s departure the biggest blow that RLC suffered since they made the update in April 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1