Harley, Fiora (2023) #1

Noldus

28 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Vampire Caveman will most likely show up to do her in every room but the bedroom.

Fuck,I forgot about him....hopefully she'll let Dylan have a go after hearing all the rave reviews! 🥳 🎉 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

What I don't understand if she has gone to be with her boyfriend like people say, then why not schedule a moving date and pack your own stuff instead of leaving it for Harley to do. Another question is if she loves this boyfriend so much that she was willing to give up free rent , a good income and an easy life, then why the hell was she fucking Dylan on live camera. Either this boyfriend isn't that important or Ulyana is really stupid.

I think it's the latter,because she left an 'easy' job to be with him apparently.

6 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

What I don't understand if she has gone to be with her boyfriend like people say, then why not schedule a moving date and pack your own stuff instead of leaving it for Harley to do. Another question is if she loves this boyfriend so much that she was willing to give up free rent , a good income and an easy life, then why the hell was she fucking Dylan on live camera. Either this boyfriend isn't that important or Ulyana is really stupid.

Maybe her BF gave her an ultimatum.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I would have prefered Sambuka !  

Sambuka would be the perfect match for Harley .. But then B1 would become B2 ( except when Megan’s boyfriend would be on visit ) . 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, moules said:

Now two big suitcases in the hall.  Fiora arriving for a long-term stay.

Safe to say she is moving in.

I like Fiora, she can be good fun and she likes to have plenty of sex. 

That said did you see Vamps hair the other day when he brought and or collected something from Harley, possibly a key.

He had purple braids or something, looked a proper (insert word of choice)

No matter how much I like Fiora , I don’t want personally to see her again as a tenant . She’s in a way “ controlling “ especially with Fiora - despite being best of friends - ,  Vamp might be around which will have lots of shows and sex and whatever , I would prefer someone new and not something that we saw it in the past ( Fiora and Harley shared the bed in the villa and Fiora had the bedroom in the ex Carla & Yanai’s apartment and poor Harley the couch ) , in any case , I am not thrilled to have Fiora back with Harley , I would prefer that they give her the B5 room and be with Tereza and Timur if she was to come back . 

I'm happy with this, I'm certainly not going to follow the new couple at T and T, so it's good that an experienced resident is joining us, we now know what the new inexperienced residents have achieved after the major update ... so bring on the oldies

• Upvote 1