B7 - General Topic 2023 #23 (July / August)

3 hours ago, alomagic14 said:

Bueno, parece que tengo muchos haters aquí, los invito a verlo ahora, Ashley le pidió a Lacrim que apoyara su mano en la tela de su frente para que no se cayera. Ahora dime que ella quiere que Lacrim se vaya, ven a atacarme, tu lo estas queriendo.

I have to admit it appears that he is trying to help her get better---he goes to kitchen and prepares what seems like alka-selzer and lemon juice, and a cold towel for her forhead.  Now. if he can just keep his wandering hands on her forehead, ok. After all, she won't let him fuck her if she is sick, so he has to try something. 😀

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It appears Ashley has fully recovered.

I am not knowledgeable about folk remedies in rural villages of eastern Europe, but I am quite certain lemon juice is not an anti-emetic. An anti-emetic is a substance that is useful in treating nausea or vomiting.

She was suffering from acute nausea, and perhaps vomiting.  An effective medicine for that is Coca Cola syrup, or Cola syrup, and you can buy it in any pharmacy.  Very high in sugar, and which would be the opposite of lemon juice.

------------------------------

As for Lacrim and his compulsive, sexualized touching of females, note his behavior at the wine tasting with Aziza in the B-4 kitchen.  Note his grabbing and groping of Aya.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

From the other camera, where Tani can be seen pushing him away, and he walks over to Aya.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, happyone said:

I have to admit it appears that he is trying to help her get better---he goes to kitchen and prepares what seems like alka-selzer and lemon juice, and a cold towel for her forhead.  Now. if he can just keep his wandering hands on her forehead, ok. After all, she won't let him fuck her if she is sick, so he has to try something. 😀

He's taking the long view of hoping she'll fuck him when she's not puking.

23 hours ago, moules said:

The arrival

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

No time to waste.  Note the time stamps.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

He sure gave her a good seeing too, For once her screams seemed natural. 

No need for the face slapping though.   I wonder if the guy is a friend of Lubna and arranged him for Ashley.

As for her feeling sick later, she said that she'd not eaten that day so cum on an empty stomach probably didn't help  😏

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM