B1 - General Topic 2023 #16 (July)

Dylan isn’t quitting , to his credit he isn’t touching or doing anything that might lose control making Shantal angry . And that’s why she’s still beside him enjoying this light innocent foreplay of hugs and kisses .. She is hesitant to react despite her body I think wants differently ( and me 😂

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ok ok .. you convinced me … Like the other times that he was sleeping on the couch but today he / she chose to be next to the other on the same bed … Just like that . I prefer my La La Land and expect something nice than being miserable and complaining .. at least there’s something happening on this bed never been seen before with Shantal .. 

You convince me time after time that your IQ is around 10.

• Upvote 2

For whoever has been in a similar situation , everyone knows that this now is looking like the BIGGEST TROPHY WE MEN ARE HUNTING .. and this is now Dylan’s position , to win the trophy .. Shantal wants and doesn’t want , off cameras I think they would be fucking now 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

For whoever has been in a similar situation , everyone knows that this now is looking like the BIGGEST TROPHY WE MEN ARE HUNTING .. and this is now Dylan’s position , to win the trophy .. Shantal wants and doesn’t want , off cameras I think they would be fucking now 

You are a clueless idiot. Go to bed.

Ahh … Shantal is also naked .. moules was right … this it can’t be without a happy ending . It just needs endless patience from “ The Master “ .. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh … Shantal is also naked .. moules was right … this it can’t be without a happy ending . It just needs endless patience from “ The Master “ .. 

The Master of being an obnoxious asshole.