B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

Kris66 “asylum. IMO all the free-loading russian who are there on a paid holiday while their country is raping another country should be thrown out with a one way ticket bought from Oligarks frozen money.”

Hi Kris, I understand the emotion but it’s hardly the Russian people’s fault, they are victims of the Putin bastard as well. Having Russians on the outside who can convey the truth to their friends a family back home, might be a good thing.

I am far removed from the war here in Canada, maybe I would feel much different if I was closer or Ukrainian. I shouldn’t be political here so I won’t say anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I see the Karol's friend, ex housemate (whose name I don't remember) has appeared at Karol's,  She seems to have a lot of clothes with her for an overnight visit.

Leia … 

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Kris66 “asylum. IMO all the free-loading russian who are there on a paid holiday while their country is raping another country should be thrown out with a one way ticket bought from Oligarks frozen money.”

Hi Kris, I understand the emotion but it’s hardly the Russian people’s fault, they are victims of the Putin bastard as well. Having Russians on the outside who can convey the truth to their friends a family back home, might be a good thing.

I am far removed from the war here in Canada, maybe I would feel much different if I was closer or Ukrainian. I shouldn’t be political here so I won’t say anymore. 

You do it the right way, I think. For us in Europe it's a direct threat by a dictator with nukes.

Yes, the Russians are both innocent and manipulated by their leader.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I am political and I don't really care if I am not allowed to or not. They can't hide the reality 😉
Let's play with the idea that Canada was invaded by USA and you would understand 😉 My problem is that there's a lot of russians in Europe who laugh at the Europeans (and especially Ukrainians) and love Putin in secret (some even admit it in public while being violent psychos) yet they live the good "tourist" life in Europe on extended visas while their psychopath Guru is raping Ukraine and threathen every other country around him too (incl. my country) - with the blessing of a lot of russians (home and abroad).
To take an example I've seen Eva and her boyfriend applaud russian fake propaganda national news on TV about Ukraine when they had an apartment together and if the statistics hold water 7/10 russians in RLC secretly admire Putin and hate ukrainians.
I hope the new trend with not placing russians in the apartments and villas is a new trend they will stick to.

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

You do it the right way, I think. For us in Europe it's a direct threat by a dictator with nukes.

Yes, the Russians are both innocent and manipulated by their leader.

Wrong many many russians know exactly what goes on and applaud it. That's a fact! And yes some are innocent (according to pools it's a minority of the russians) but there's a evil war going on that has the potential to become a Nuclear war and they are on "holiday"....tsk.
PS! It's been proven that it's a myth that Germans did not know what went on under 2ww. So is the "the russians don't know"....