B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

il y a 3 minutes, alomagic14 a dit :

Dylan is a real jerk, Lacrim was chatting calmly with the 2 girls until he started talking bad about Lacrim. Lacrim got pissed off and to calm the atmosphere down he ended up leaving.

Dylan was minding his own business when Lacrim approached him. Dylan ushered him off. Watch again.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, alomagic14 said:

Dylan is a real jerk, Lacrim was chatting calmly with the 2 girls until he started talking bad about Lacrim. Lacrim got pissed off and to calm the atmosphere down he ended up leaving.

I think we all know that but with all the noise it was impossible to understand what it was about, this was not the first time by the way

It all kicked off because Lacrim was giving the girls shots from Dylans bottle of drink and Dylan got pissed about it as Lacrim just helped himself.

Double standards really as Dylan is usually helping himself to everyone elses food and cigarettes but hey.

• Thanks 1

it is Lacrim who continually speaks bad behind Dylan's back: this is the reason for their discussion (as I already said in a previous post).
Lacrim said he wanted to go outside and invited Dylan to come with him because he wanted to talk to him. Dylan told him: "do you want to go? and go!"
Then the discussion began: I understood what Dylan was saying, but not Lacrim because his voice was covered by the music.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

When they were talking near the stove Dylan told him: "You're not a man if you do that. I don't want to talk to you, so go away!"
And when Lacrim sat down again, it seems that Aziza took Dylan's defense (speaking in Russian) and Lacrim started saying things in Russian pointing to Dylan.
At this point Dylan raised his voice and said: "Speak in Spanish or in English, so I can understand what you are saying about me!"

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Boing said:

?!?! ¿Pero qué película viste?
¿Has interpretado sus gestos o entiendes español, napolitano e inglés?

I understand Spanish, Dylan called Lacrim "fake" without any sense, it seems that Dylan is annoyed that Lacrim is chatting with girls.....

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

Dylan was minding his own business when Lacrim approached him. Dylan ushered him off. Watch again.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Good for the little shit! Since he fucked sam he's been trying to act like a man,good he got put in his fucking place again!!!