B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

il y a 1 minute, Veritas a dit :

Je crois que l'on est nombreux à penser ici , que ce type Dylan est un sale con !

A lot of guys probably don't like him (nothing new with guys in the project), but you seem to be the only one with an obsessive hatred that exceeds the pathological.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Quoi qu'il en soit : quelqu'un en sait-il plus sur la nouvelle/invitée ? Nom? Rôle? Amené par qui ? Nouvelle fille ou invitée ?...

Cela ne me dérangerait pas non plus d'avoir une vidéo d'elle se changeant en PM, car je n'ai pas de replay. Les gars qui m'ont envoyé des trucs dans le passé savent que je suis discret sur ces choses. 😉 

Dommage j'ai le replay moi !

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Beaucoup de mecs ne l'aiment probablement pas (rien de nouveau chez les mecs dans le projet), mais tu sembles être le seul à avoir une haine obsessionnelle qui dépasse le pathologique.

Oui il me dégoute !

• Confused 1

Interesting, the booze is kicking in so Dylan has a chance but Lacrim is getting more and more nervous and can't seem to get an attitude, I think the Dylan fans are in luck tonight but with who...

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Xarvaz said:

Interesting, the booze is kicking in so Dylan has a chance but Lacrim is getting more and more nervous and can't seem to get an attitude, I think the Dylan fans are in luck tonight but with who...

It will take 4 guys to carry Aziza to bed, and then...?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

A lot of guys probably don't like him (nothing new with guys in the project), but you seem to be the only one with an obsessive hatred that exceeds the pathological.

Mafia rules: This ends tonight.

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

It will take 4 guys to carry Aziza to bed, and then...?

I don't care, I can enjoy a beautiful woman but sex online is not for me, it doesn't interest me and I'm not a dick viewer

I only know that last time that Aziza was completely stoned , he left her in the LR and after a while Nelly tried to help her in the room …”  Mysterious Aziza “ times roll on , at least something to watch in degrading quality B4 villa … strangely , when the villa vibes are around Aziza , Nelly and Bogdan join … just a coincidence .. AGAIN 😏🤣