B4 - General Topic 2023 #38 (July)

3 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

Too much banter to answer...

3 minutes ago, babyalfa said:

??

That will be the same girl then, I've checked the rules of admission to be a B4 housemate and she is in luck, she has passed the test.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Not sure if she has 2 mobile phones but she certainly has 2 of the best 'upper deck floppers' we've seen in awhile.

On 7/25/2023 at 3:02 PM, moules said:

It seems LiaLia has been given Azura's old room, either as a temporary or long-term assignment.

I'm not sure has been given it as it's still allocated as a guest room.

I think taken it would be a more appropriate answer as she was eyeing it up before she went to bed on the night / morning she arrived.

She seems to not to be backward in coming forward, twice now I've seen her out on the balcony of Aziza's room using her mobile phone, the first time she was with Aziza , the second time Aziza was asleep in bed.

I think Aziza's room is her target as the place to be so we will see what happens when Aziza leaves.

8 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

That will be the same girl then, I've checked the rules of admission to be a B4 housemate and she is in luck, she has passed the test.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Not sure if she has 2 mobile phones but she certainly has 2 of the best 'upper deck floppers' we've seen in awhile.

At least , someone finally with “ curves “ , it was becoming the “ non rich qualities “ place , only Ashley was the “ bravest “ … and then Megan and Sambuka and also very always to look Shantal . A great substitution for Wednesday who was by far the best tits in Barcelona we have seen for a long time and definitely top 3 across RLC while she was there .. with Linda maybe leaving , we have an  alternative , let’s see if we get a new tenant’s name then or just a guest .. 

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

I'm not sure has been given it as it's still allocated as a guest room.

I think taken it would be a more appropriate answer as she was eyeing it up before she went to bed on the night / morning she arrived.

She seems to not to be backward in coming forward, twice now I've seen her out on the balcony of Aziza's room using her mobile phone, the first time she was with Aziza , the second time Aziza was asleep in bed.

I think Aziza's room is her target as the place to be so we will see what happens when Aziza leaves.

Some months ago ( long time … ) , this should have been Tani’s place .. at the moment NOBODY deserves it , perhaps Ashley but she soon will have her own double bed so … let’s see how it goes because the “ mysterious “ Aziza times have hit the maximum , even more than her first boring months before transforming for a short period to a worthy penthouse tenant . 

Aziza, s'est caché dans le garage pour ne pas voir Dylan ! Elle a fait comprendre à Aya de le DEGAGER ! plus personne ne peut le supporter ! Quel sans gène, Aya à suivi ce type dans le patio, ce soir, il va camper en B4 !

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

disrespect to us , the viewers

If you don't like it, unsubscribe.

But I give you it's strange what's going on.

The board here seems to agree, that things are bad now,

but the streams are up some 20%, so we're missing out on something.

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

In other news I'm inclined to think Aya has Only Fans or something similar, she is always taking photos of herself and the other night when in Aziza's bathroom did a video of herself naked in the bath.

Maybe sold on eBay as art.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Aziza, hid in the garage so as not to see Dylan! She made Aya understand to CLEAR it! no one can bear it anymore! What without gene, Aya followed this guy in the patio, this evening, he is going to camp in B4!

When was this? do you have a link, She seems happy enough here

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM