Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

What is with this Bad Bad Martina, Bad person. Poor Alberto, Abused Alberto, Badly treated Alberto.

As it was explained, last Feburary, Martina+Alberto decided to separate. Why?, I don't know. Could be Martina is at a point in her life that she is looking for a change. Completing her tourism training ..... now what? Continue her training at a higher level? Local? Another town? No more RLC apartment in Barcelona? Leave RLC? Does Martina have a worry..... will her "exposure" on the internet have an effect on current and future employment?

What about Alberto ...... What-about-Alberto!  For whatever reasons, Martina, going forward, has decided to go it alone. No more boyfriend-girlfriend, friends-with-benefits, .... whatever their relationship was. Couples come together, Couples break apart .... it happens. It is their decision to make and I'm not going to place blame. From what I have observed, Alberto accepted this " break-up " in a quiet demeanor. No screaming, fighting, throwing things. He realizes his time on RLC with Martina is coming to an end. In preparation for this, he bought a house, miles away from Barcelona.

I don't know about the Bad-Bad Martina. She didn't insist he leave the apartment. She didn't through his belongings over the balcony .... like a mad woman. Over the past few months, Martina and Alberto continued to live together .... as roommates. They slept together for a while and a couple of times had sex. As time passes, less and less of each. From the explanation provided (emnv), Martina understands Alberto's difficulties with the bank/house purchase ..... the apartment remains available to him. It was also explained, Martina doesn't intend to cut Alberto out of her life. Remain friends. 

Poor Alberto.  Alberto has been on easy street for a long time. Rent free apartment provided and a paycheck. Living with his best friend, someone who he can be comfortable with, talk to, and have sex with. Even when he suffered a bad business venture, he had the RLC apartment, paycheck, and Martina to rely on. This support provide him with the opportunity to sit on his butt and play computer games ..... what a tough work day. ( I do give him credit for meal preparation and home chores) I never did define their relationship. I may be old school, but Alberto never put a ring on Martina's finger. I guess the door was always open for each to walk away. Alberto was fully aware.

As separations / break-up go, this one has gone smoothly. ( so far)  I would expect good days, bad, emotions, brooding, curt comments, and sour behavior. Happens.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Their is no bad bad Martina and no poor Alberto (only in some forum member minds). Both are adult people who have realized that their relationship is not working anymore.That happens hundred of times every day worldwide. I am positively surprised at how calm and disciplined this separation has been so far. Really amazing, I know completely different examples.👏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Taco getting more action than Alberto at the moment? 😆 

We don't know what happens off-cam. Might be that Alberto has there some more action ? We don't know....😁

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

We don't know what happens off-cam. Might be that Alberto has there some more action ? We don't know....😁

Don't think he is, he's wound up waaay to tight for someone that's getting loving(on or off cam)... heck even martina complained about his permanent 'sour face'  😆 😂 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Don't think he is, he's wound up waaay to tight for someone that's getting loving(on our off cam)... heck even martina complained about his permanent 'sour face'  😆 😂 

That can be...😉

10 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

No, this relationship has started before that.

I have a feeling this new girlfriend has a role in this breakup somehow.... But it's just a hunch...

39 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Denk niet dat hij dat is, hij is veel te strak geworden voor iemand die liefdevol wordt (op of buiten de camera)... zelfs Martina klaagde over zijn permanente 'zure gezicht'  😆 😂 

Heb je haar gezicht al gezien