Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

It isn’t a nice apartment anymore , these two have FINALLY real life outside , using RLC just to justify all expenses and have easier and gradually a good money stash , it is what it is happening . But Martina hiding her life outside , i couldn’t even believe in the past .. That’s what hurts this place . 

To say it once again , ALL OF THE LONG TIME COUPLE APARTMENTS , the TIME IS UP . Leora and Paul , Linda and Tibor , Martina and  Alberto . If Masha wasn’t “officially” single , also since being with this guy / unofficial boyfriend ( Elvis) , her apartment has decreased in happenings . It is time for decisions at RLC headquarters but they are afraid - in my humble opinion - to look for the NEXT DAY , they just afraid to lose an enormous deposit of long time and perhaps DAY 1 subscribers .. but every coin has two sides , maybe they lose these ones but they could make 10 times more if they would offer a good casting and FINALLY spend time to invest for their site to improve it and not simply the company looking abandoned and only few loyal and faithful people running for it .  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t a nice apartment anymore , these two have FINALLY real life outside , using RLC just to justify all expenses and have easier and gradually a good money stash , it is what it is happening . But Martina hiding her life outside , i couldn’t even believe in the past .. That’s what hurts this place . 

To say it once again , ALL OF THE LONG TIME COUPLE APARTMENTS , the TIME IS UP . Leora and Paul , Linda and Tibor , Martina and  Alberto . If Masha wasn’t “officially” single , also since being with this guy / unofficial boyfriend ( Elvis) , her apartment has decreased in happenings . It is time for decisions at RLC headquarters but they are afraid - in my humble opinion - to look for the NEXT DAY , they just afraid to lose an enormous deposit of long time and perhaps DAY 1 subscribers .. but every coin has two sides , maybe they lose these ones but they could make 10 times more if they would offer a good casting and FINALLY spend time to invest for their site to improve it and not simply the company looking abandoned and only few loyal and faithful people running for it .  

Partly right, but a bit too mutch what people here like to read....😉

• Haha 1