B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

How is that possible? 😀

This was indeed very strange.  While I watched it, I did not know whether the butt plug was for her or Aziza.  Was she suggesting a double penetration of Aziza?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza quietly going over last night with Aya and Tani, which is fitting because they did most to look after her, when she was in no condition to say Yes or No, to any suggestion.

Not true, she chased Dylan all night on purpose, and he knew that.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

@johnny0692 can you post links from replay each time Dylan and Aziza were interrupted last night?

I only run the mouse over the replay graph to see the preview, to do that will take to long and I won't be sitting through hours of replay sorry 🙂

13 minutes ago, northguy said:

Not true, she chased Dylan all night on purpose, and he knew that.

Exactly. Some people here just do not want to face the truth even with video evidence. Aziza has never been the "innocent" girl who was too drunk or drugged to know what she did. She's always know exactly what she does and she has chased him more than once. Last time before tonight he refused her because (IMO) he did not want to get in trouble being accused of fucking a drunk girl. Last night he went for it 😉

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more but in most jurisdictions now, if a woman can be proved to be unable to agree, convictions follow. It's a new wrold out there and men are going to have to be very careful. That's as it is not how people would l;ike it to be.