B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

5 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Va te faire mettre chez les grecs, du con !

Why don't you go to Barcelona and look for Aziza? I am sure she will fall madly in love with you and forget all about Dylan the minute she lay eyes on you. You stud! 😉

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

if a woman can be proved to be unable to agree, convictions follow

Yes, better World for sure. But in this case it doesn't apply.

They knew each other from former sex, and no matter how

stoned and drunk they were, it could never be rape like.

Aziza went to Dylan to get her farewell sex and got it. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe he was trying to tell him that aziz was too drunk to know what she was doing but who cares this was a night of losers

more likely looking for sloppy seconds...

6 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Elle ne part quand fin de semaine, c'est abuser, c'est quoi ce putain de départ à rallonge, on va encore subir le  déchet humain.Dylan, insupportable !

He's a sex worker, and gave Aziza the gift, that she clearly wanted.

A true Italian gentleman in spite of 3 Catholic spoilers,

a bottle of Ballantine and loads of drugs,

he still performed and did his duty.

Don't try that at home.

14 minutes ago, Veritas said:

Elle ne part quand fin de semaine, c'est abuser, c'est quoi ce putain de départ à rallonge, on va encore subir le  déchet humain.Dylan, insupportable !

Go and see a doctor!

il y a 40 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Why don't you go to Barcelona and look for Aziza? I am sure she will fall madly in love with you and forget all about Dylan the minute she lay eyes on you. You stud! 😉

You know I rarely agree and even clash regularly with you kris66, but in this case I agree with you completely. Funny return, too. Your wit is improving! 😉 

I would even have upvoted your comment, but I'm out of reaction icons for today (funny how there's a limit on those). I upvoted some of your reactions in the past though, despite vehemently disagreeing with, or ridiculing, others. I judge each comment on its own merits, regardless of who it comes from. I mostly agree with you regarding Veritas & Lacrim (although his guest gf is not bad, maybe she doesn't know him that well). Otherwise, not so much. But you know that! 🙂 

May I add I really hope Veritas doesn't know or find out the location of the RLC apartments. He sounds like the type who might do who knows what... Not kidding this time...

• Upvote 1

il y a 13 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Go and see a doctor!

Again, in 100 % agreement here, and not even being funny. I think this guy really needs help before he finds out where the RLC apartments are. Seriously. I would not feel at ease as a tenant (especially Aziza or Dylan, but actually any tenant) reading his continuous vitriolic bile.

Not promising anything regarding your comments on other subjects though. 😉