B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

I wonder if Dylan had sex with Sambukas friend the other night in b7, they kissed a bit on cam but she didnt want more than that it seemed, at least on cam. Then he took her to the off cam backyard and who knows what happened then.

31 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

I think the curly blonde guy might be her brother, that's assuming BROTHER is similar in Russian to English 

The curly blonde guy is Martina's crossdressing friend.. Interesting to see him there..

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

He was also in B7 with Knotkop, maybe the dark rooms attract him.

He's been at B7 with Martina before.. This is the first time I've seen him without Marina nearby...

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

He's not Martina's friend.

I'm pretty sure he's the same guy that's been at Matina's on several occasions. Both in and out of full drag... Can't miss that nose and heavy 5 o'clock shadow...

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, tle said:

I'm pretty sure he's the same guy that's been at Matina's on several occasions. Both in and out of full drag... Can't miss that nose and heavy 5 o'clock shadow...

You also seemed pretty sure that the woman that visited Alberto a few weeks ago was Elena, even though she looked nothing like her.  Since when did Martina's friend speak fluent Russian?  And it's strange that he was given a tour of the villa if he's already been there before.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2