B4 - General Topic 2023 #39 (July)

Just now, Ash1 said:

You was also pretty sure that the woman that visited Alberto a few weeks ago was Elena, even though she looked nothing like her.  Since when did Martina's friend speak fluent Russian?  And it's strange that he was given a tour of the villa if he's already been there before.

No.. I wasn't pretty sure.. I thought it was but I never got a close look at her... and I said that at the time...

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

You was also pretty sure that the woman that visited Alberto a few weeks ago was Elena, even though she looked nothing like her.  Since when did Martina's friend speak fluent Russian?  And it's strange that he was given a tour of the villa if he's already been there before.

and what difference does it make anyway?

I wonder who's gonna be the new Queen Bee? Now that Aziza is going. Now all the Men have to find a new Girl to Bang. Who's gonna step up and take Aziza.spot?

• Like 1

It's getting very old and boring with girls wriggle their bodies to see themselves in the reflection of the light on the wall or making 100+ selfies....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
wtf. When one leaves another takes the place looking at her own shadow dancing on the wall...wtf!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Next time just edit the first post instead of posting two responses to the same post.

I edit often to make corrections or additions.. But I didn't feel like it that time...

• Haha 1