B7 - General Topic 2023 #24 (August)

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Yes l would like to see Ashley’s mom having sex, just not with Dylan, Lecrim or Fior, Ashley’s mom and Rachel would be great.

Please not Fior … the rest I don’t know who should be .. Rachel I am not connected to her ( yet ) to appreciate something from her side . Obviously it is all in the sphere of imagination for Ashley’s mama , but , let’s be honest , Ashley’s  mama is one of the prettiest MAMAS we have ever seen on cameras .. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Your obsession is clearly Dylan. Obsessive hate, not lust (though who knows...), to be clear, before you misunderstand - wilfully or not. And maybe some other male tenants too, to a lesser degree. You're probably slightly less unhinged than Veritas (whom you were correct to condemn, but I think this was mainly because of his dangerous obsession for Aziza) about Dylan, but that's hardly a reference... 

Isn't it funny when people who can't help but to endlessly post about one person want to turn around and act like they aren't obsessed over that person?

Even if they aren't obsessed in the true sense, they still let people on stream affect their mood so bad that they just HAVE to spam the board about it, which is just as stupid. 

• Thanks 1

This can be characterized “ obsession “ 😂 … N&B out , SUDDENLY lots and lots of visitors in B7 … ahh , let’s enjoy the times for this week that they will be gone . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can’t remember the last time ( except the time they invited the band ) that we saw an exclusive party happening in B7 as they always make it in B4 … Apart from that , having all the “ bad tenants “ being away it has helped for the ones that try to make a bit of socializing to gather … what has Aya , Oks , Lialia and Tani offer ? How can they compared of the girls we had ? I am just disapproved with Ashley and I am just coming to the conclusion ( it remains to be seen ) that she didn’t leave with Gloria because her mama had arranged to visit her .. maybe she goes with her mama , let’s see ..

TWO AMAZING EX RLC GIRLS , Tesla and Marlene , very good and close friends have been seen in nearby Ibiza … ONLY IF RLC could hire them back , then we talk business … AND … Again the facts , MASHA VISITS BARCELONA AND THE PLACE GOT ALIVE AGAIN .. just stating the facts ..

Imagine if Masha WAS THE BOGDAN AND NELLY IN BARCELONA … just that .. 

I can’t remember     I won't comment on a man in his 40's with a memory problem ...... at 70, I have my own memory problems  :huh:

party happening in B7    there are parties in B7, from time to time, some big ... some small, grilling-swimming-drinking.

Aya , Oks , Lialia and Tani offer    there have been many ladies who don't engage in sexual activities for our viewing pleasure ..... too many to list.

compared of the girls we had ?     Who?  When?  Sometimes there are a few standouts that generate interest (Taylor+RedHead, Taylor+Kristy, Tesla+Elian, Dana's bates) but I can't remember any of the many villa tenants burning up the sheets with sexual activity.

I am just disapproved with Ashley      Maybe her attitude has changed sense 4 months ago. Do a few bates, shower and bath naked, collect the money. Let's hope she doesn't catch the Tani way of thinking!

Tesla and Marlene...could hire them back     I agree the two were entertaining. If they returned, they have the potential to boost the Barcelona viewing interest. Unfortunately, some of the returning participants have been  ..... disappointing. 

Again the facts , MASHA VISITS BARCELONA AND THE PLACE GOT ALIVE AGAIN     Oh, I don't know. Masha has visited Barcelona in the past and I don't recall any major shift in the RLC universe. Nothing happened at Dasha's. Fact....Masha arrives in Barcelona, and B4+B7 tenants leave.  ☺️

Imagine if Masha WAS THE BOGDAN AND NELLY IN BARCELONA      Great!  .... Then the Barcelona villa's and apartments would follow Masha's bi-polar swings, everybody in the tub and start crying. 😏 

(no ..... Nelly and Bogdan do not exert control over the tenants of the Barcelona villa's or apartments) 😔

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I can’t remember     I won't comment on a man in his 40's with a memory problem ...... at 70, I have my own memory problems  :huh:

party happening in B7    there are parties in B7, from time to time, some big ... some small, grilling-swimming-drinking.

Aya , Oks , Lialia and Tani offer    there have been many ladies who don't engage in sexual activities for our viewing pleasure ..... too many to list.

compared of the girls we had ?     Who?  When?  Sometimes there are a few standouts that generate interest (Taylor+RedHead, Taylor+Kristy, Tesla+Elian, Dana's bates) but I can't remember any of the many villa tenants burning up the sheets with sexual activity.

I am just disapproved with Ashley      Maybe her attitude has changed sense 4 months ago. Do a few bates, shower and bath naked, collect the money. Let's hope she doesn't catch the Tani way of thinking!

Tesla and Marlene...could hire them back     I agree the two were entertaining. If they returned, they have the potential to boost the Barcelona viewing interest. Unfortunately, some of the returning participants have been  ..... disappointing. 

Again the facts , MASHA VISITS BARCELONA AND THE PLACE GOT ALIVE AGAIN     Oh, I don't know. Masha has visited Barcelona in the past and I don't recall any major shift in the RLC universe. Nothing happened at Dasha's. Fact....Masha arrives in Barcelona, and B4+B7 tenants leave.  ☺️

Imagine if Masha WAS THE BOGDAN AND NELLY IN BARCELONA      Great!  .... Then the Barcelona villa's and apartments would follow Masha's bi-polar swings, everybody in the tub and start crying. 😏 

(no ..... Nelly and Bogdan do not exert control over the tenants of the Barcelona villa's or apartments) 😔

Nice analysis and thanks 😊 on taking the time to present your way of thinking , interesting as always ☺️ .. I only know - AS WE SEE - that a party / gathering is happening over hours in B7 ( outside still and not moved inside and the RLC site crashed 😂🤣😂🤣 ) .. just a coincidence for sure .. 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Nice analysis and thanks 😊 on taking the time to present your way of thinking , interesting as always ☺️ .. I only know - AS WE SEE - that a party / gathering is happening over hours in B7 ( outside still and not moved inside and the RLC site crashed 😂🤣😂🤣 ) .. just a coincidence for sure .. 

Just having a fun night. I am so far behind reading the posts. Dylan and Lubna? ....got to go find that. 

Have fun DD

1 minute ago, chuck206 said:

Just having a fun night. I am so far behind reading the posts. Dylan and Lubna? ....got to go find that. 

Have fun DD

I am working too much the current period , it is like Christmas in mainland Europe for us currently at the islands .. Amongst friends visiting , personal times  and moments , the hobby is there to enjoy some fun times whenever it worths it 😉 it has been a fun RLC evening and the forum was ALIVE allowing interaction .. i haven’t catch up with all updates but will do I believe in the near future . Enjoy as well . 

6 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

is it me or does Fior always appears when free food and drink are on offer 

Of course Ashley may have set him up for a date with Mom.  :smile:

Villa party = drunk girls = questionable judgement = opportunity to engage in sexual activity

I was going to say "Mom may get lucky tonight"   but then .... it's Fior ...... Is that lucky? 😞