B2 - General Topic 2023 #12 (August)

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Looks like your great Nadia is the only one not completely naked.

Ahh … you are watching in details now ? Really ? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤪😜😝

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

Honestly, RLC is so bad there is literally nothing to watch…some rather watch this garbage, I am watching tennis 🤷‍♂️🤣🤣

I thought you said that you didn't have a RLC sub.  

2 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Looks like your great Nadia is the only one not completely naked.

Bruh, I don’t know if you saw the scam she pulled last night…fuck this bitch…she is hot but she is a skank, not worthy the attention 

Just now, happyone said:

I thought you said that you didn't have a RLC sub.  

I never said that…I do but I cancelled the automatic renewal…how else would I be able to give accurate representation of this shit show 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I never said that…I do but I cancelled the automatic renewal…how else would I be able to give accurate representation of this shit show 🤣🤣🤣

It is a typical failed Milena production.  Same old shit that the girls were doing years ago. 

14 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I can't understand how this foolish bullshit is top cam. Who are the idiots watching it?

I really hope that these girls will be kicked out as soon as possible. It's just the typical bullshit show variant that Milean has unfortunately reintroduced after a long period of hope that RLC had stopped this shit. 

I think the whole thing is built on the fact that zero happens in the other flats. So even this bullshit seems like the best alternative to the boredom in the other flats for some. I, however, do not participate and ignore this bullshit. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is a typical failed Milena production.  Same old shit that the girls were doing years ago. 

If the participants were different, those that people wanted gone, you know you would end up with a happy ending…but with these skanks you know nothing will ever happen…total waste of time 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I really hope that these girls will be kicked out as soon as possible. It's just the typical bullshit show variant that Milean has unfortunately reintroduced after a long period of hope that RLC had stopped this shit. 

I think the whole thing is built on the fact that zero happens in the other flats. So even this bullshit seems like the best alternative to the boredom in the other flats for some. I, however, do not participate and ignore this bullshit. 

💯…look at the rest of the apartments…total joke