B4 - General Topic 2023 #41 (August)

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Looking at her gentle masturbation, I don't think she would appreciate him trying to pick her up by the vagina with his 2 fingers.

Well, she ain’t Sambuka but we really don’t know how she likes it…if she is into girls, 2 fingers is nothing 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

Tough night for opportunist Dylan and his manic side kick Lacrim last night, against the dismissive resolve of Oks, Aya and Rachel (who prefers the ladies anyway) What's Italian for sod off? 

I didn't look but if the ladies have resisted these two assholes then that's respect plus 100, time for these two idiots to go home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 8

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Tough night for opportunist Dylan and his manic side kick Lacrim last night, against the dismissive resolve of Oks, Aya and Rachel (who prefers the ladies anyway) What's Italian for sod off? 

I see the 50s and 60s mentality is these guys can’t have a talk with girls without assuming the worse-they want to fuck everyone 😱

Whats even more amazing here is how people have no problems with do nothing girls, but are all over those that actually contribute to the otherwise boring website 🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, happyone said:

Looking at her gentle masturbation, I don't think she would appreciate him trying to hoist her up and down by her vagina with his 2 fingers.

Rachel has a speed limit.

Women are more gentle, except Taylor.

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Italy hasn't won many battles since the fall of the Roman Empire.

Kind of like England these days.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

Just telling you what occured genius. Dylan doesn't talk with women, he stalks them.

Herd control. Ancient strategy on harems.

The women parades after the dominant male unless in war.

Because of mines the women then goes in front.