B4 - General Topic 2023 #41 (August)

Tani off to the big city.  Dressed very chic. May be going to her art lessons from the box she was carrying.

She still has a long way to go to match Radi's wardrobe.

And I noticed no sheets or towels on Aziza's bed.  Possibly signifying that no one is in line to be the next occupant or occupants.   The penthouse as a site for a rotating orgy?

3 minutes ago, moules said:

Tani off to the big city.  Dressed very chic. May be going to her art lessons from the box she was carrying.

She still has a long way to go to match Radi's wardrobe.

And I noticed no sheets or towels on Aziza's bed.  Possibly signifying that no one is in line to be the next occupant or occupants.   The penthouse as a site for a rotating orgy?

they were removed by T&T during their visit, maybe the room is reserved for Irma and Babi when Masha comes back but that's pure speculation, I haven't heard anyone say it

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they were removed by T&T during their visit, maybe the room is reserved for Irma and Babi when Masha comes back but that's pure speculation, I haven't heard anyone say it

Someone who talked to Irma wrote the other day that she doesnt want to be back in the project, she was only visiting her friend Masha. I dont know how long she is staying there though.

3 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

I see the 50s and 60s mentality is these guys can’t have a talk with girls without assuming the worse-they want to fuck everyone 😱

Whats even more amazing here is how people have no problems with do nothing girls, but are all over those that actually contribute to the otherwise boring website 🤣🤣🤣

The guys fuck , they are assholes and opportunists .. the guys act friendly , their stupidities don’t count anymore like in the past … they guys simply spend time with their colleagues at work ( LIKE ANY OF US DOES WHEN WE VISIT PEOPLE ) , they are rejected to their tricks …

Jealousy and hate ( without actual reasons and arguments ) shows the level of the people who subscribe to RLC for a total of failure reasons … GO FIGURE OUT .. 

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The guys fuck , they are assholes and opportunists .. the guys act friendly , their stupidities don’t count anymore like in the past … they guys simply spend time with their colleagues at work ( LIKE ANY OF US DOES WHEN WE VISIT PEOPLE ) , they are rejected to their tricks …

Jealousy and hate ( without actual reasons and arguments ) shows the level of the people who subscribe to RLC for a total of failure reasons … GO FIGURE OUT .. 

i only see aversion with reason and arguments, if you look up from your table full of Dylan barby dolls you would also see them instead of always coming to rescue your master like a knight on his white horse with a big Dylan dildo on his forehead

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, northguy said:

As the only genius around here,

the point is: How far will she go? (Not the hair, to be clear).

Idk, that’s half the fun lol…all I want from them is to do what they would do in the privacy of their home, minus the ducking…that’s always a bonus but I don’t expect that from anyone except the couples 

38 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

i only see aversion with reason and arguments, if you look up from your table full of Dylan barby dolls you would also see them instead of always coming to rescue your master like a knight on his white horse with a big Dylan dildo on his forehead

You need to find out for yourself first why you watch RLC and then tell me here what’s your reasons and arguments of your opinions … You don’t have one apart from jealousy because this guy in 4 months has achieved to fuck what maybe you have done in your whole life . Other than that , if you can’t see that he is a normal guy like the rest of the people of his age , then you would also need glasses to see clearly .. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You need to find out for yourself first why you watch RLC and then tell me here what’s your reasons and arguments of your opinions … You don’t have one apart from jealousy because this guy in 4 months has achieved to fuck what maybe you have done in your whole life . Other than that , if you can’t see that he is a normal guy like the rest of the people of his age , then you would also need glasses to see clearly .. 

Xarvaz is either a woman who hates men, lesbian or I guy who can’t get a woman, so hates men that do. Always negative on the positive things and positive on the negative 🙄🤷‍♂️🤣