B4 - General Topic 2023 #41 (August)

17 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Xarvaz is either a woman who hates men, lesbian or I guy who can’t get a woman, so hates men that do. Always negative on the positive things and positive on the negative 🙄🤷‍♂️🤣

no idea why you attack me but to hit me you need a certain amount of intelligence and you don't have that so stop it

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no idea why you attack me but to hit me you need a certain amount of intelligence and you don't have that so stop it

I have no idea why you attacking fuck fingers boy, maybe you want all vacation RLC homes completely dead and boring, but you need a certain amount of intelligence to come with a reasonable arrangement and you don’t have that so stop it 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ignore that sad excuse of a Yank. He's a kiddo living in his mommy's basement wanking it off to ugly fat hookers.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Someone who talked to Irma wrote the other day that she doesnt want to be back in the project, she was only visiting her friend Masha. I dont know how long she is staying there though.

Someone who "maybe" talked to Irma or just maybe live in La la land 😉 

8 minutes ago, pajero said:

17h51 rachel est partie surement pour plusieur jours vu le nombre de vetements mis danss son sac a dos????

I think one of the weakest points of RLC is that information is given so little and so late or not at all about the absence of residents, how much work is it to put a small plane behind the name and introduce the rule that residents are required to report it

je l'aie entendu plusieur fois prononcer le mot "festival" sexuel ,voila pour moi c'est "festival" qui tue l'harmonie de b4 ett des autres apartements .les filles disparaissent pendant plusieurs jours et pour RLC c'est bon ainsi🤢🤮

1 hour ago, pajero said:

5:51 p.m. rachel is probably gone for several days given the number of clothes in her backpack????

She has a bf in town so this will probably be a regular thing. She's also spent plenty of time talking to Tani, so she's no doubt been told she can get away with being gone multiple nights every week.

• Upvote 1