Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #28

Pete1960

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I disagree with you on that very point , that is having put things in place for the life after the cameras world . She is uneducated , she has no “ connection “ on what goes on in the real world , accounts , daily life demands . Except there are things that certain people here know and the majority is unaware , I can’t see how a woman that has an animal shelter back in a country that she doesn’t want to return and her beloved boyfriend is still managing “ business “ fixing electronic devices ( at least this is how things are presented here at the forum ) , I don’t know how long and for how much time this will support the way of life that Leora is used to have . 

Obviously , LIKE A HUMAN BEING towards another one who wants to be successful , triumphant , happy and smiley , I want to know that these two people have achieved the best and managed the life the best way possible … BUT , in comparison to you “ having no doubt about it “ , I HAVE THE BIGGEST DOUBTS because I have seen her doing nothing else . And if you say that she has been gathering TONS AND TONS of money the last 10+ years , I think we all know that it takes just few wrong decisions or life challenges to lose a lot .. And with the inexperience of the REAL LIFE that this couple has , this is why I have STRONG doubts … For example , I see Masha and how she behaves to life and how I can doubt that she won’t be successful after the cameras world ? ( i used a long term tenant as an example to make my point ) … In any case , her life , her problems and the fact that people WON’T GIVE AN ACTUAL FUCK as soon as she disappears , tells a lot ( which is also inevitable ) . 

You are obviously unaware or don't wish to acknowledge that she is far from uneducated, and will I believe have a more than successful life after RLC judging by her own criteria and not by yours, mine, or anyone else's.

Success, as is happiness is subjective matter, do you class yourself as successful? You tell people that you are happy, why? Does everyone have to fit into a mould similar to you to experience happiness?

I have met many people in life who could be classed as successful yet some of them were not rich or owned mansions.

She is well aware of what happens in the "outside world " and what demands there are, yet I can assure you she will be more than happy and no doubt successful in her next move when the time comes.

As with anyone else, once a person leaves a job whether it be in a bank, factory or bus driver, after a year probably 75% have forgotten about that person....Life moves on, but I guarantee that if Leora was to leave RLC tonight people would still remember her in 5-10 years time. Because she has made an impression in many peoples lives for whatever reason..... Can you say that ??

Don't worry yourself about Leora's welfare in the future, she will be fine!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Anode said:

C'est quoi cette baise de minable ,il ne sait pas embraser , il sait pas se servir  du sextoy ,il ne la penetre pas a penne une pipe et crache son venin le tout en 14 mns ,de pire en pire 

14 minutes he's my hero I'd   been and  gone      no I'd would have stayed longer and done her again

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

You are obviously unaware or don't wish to acknowledge that she is far from uneducated, and will I believe have a more than successful life after RLC judging by her own criteria and not by yours, mine, or anyone else's.

Success, as is happiness is subjective matter, do you class yourself as successful? You tell people that you are happy, why? Does everyone have to fit into a mould similar to you to experience happiness?

I have met many people in life who could be classed as successful yet some of them were not rich or owned mansions.

She is well aware of what happens in the "outside world " and what demands there are, yet I can assure you she will be more than happy and no doubt successful in her next move when the time comes.

As with anyone else, once a person leaves a job whether it be in a bank, factory or bus driver, after a year probably 75% have forgotten about that person....Life moves on, but I guarantee that if Leora was to leave RLC tonight people would still remember her in 5-10 years time. Because she has made an impression in many peoples lives for whatever reason..... Can you say that ??

Don't worry yourself about Leora's welfare in the future, she will be fine!

Tell you what jimbo I won't be walking the planet  in 5 years time but in the words of blood sweat and tears she made me so very happy 

• Haha 1

Je dirais qu’après le départ de Leora sur RLC ,sa vie sera toute a fait différente , déjà au niveau revenu , de logement et des charges qui vont avec ( loyer ,électricité et autre) ,la nourriture  l'habillement , et c'est certainement la que tout ce complique ,il faudra qu'elle travaille a l’extérieur fini les nuits sans dormir ,fini les levers de corps a 14/15 heures les repas préparés ,fini le skate et les repas a n'importe quelle heure ,d'attendre dans le canapé ou le lit qu'on lui serve a manger les sorties le soir entre 23 et 01 heure  et c'est la que le comportement de Paul va changer il redeviendra celui qui était en Russie  un type agressif  

Apres avoir passé plus de 10 ans dans le luxe et la luxure,il vont retourner a leurs état initial  d'avant mais rassurez vous Paul restera pareil a lui même mais en plus con mais toujours avec Leora qui est la mère nourrissiaire 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1