Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #28

Pete1960

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You are obviously unaware or don't wish to acknowledge that she is far from uneducated, and will I believe have a more than successful life after RLC judging by her own criteria and not by yours, mine, or anyone else's.

Success, as is happiness is subjective matter, do you class yourself as successful? You tell people that you are happy, why? Does everyone have to fit into a mould similar to you to experience happiness?

I have met many people in life who could be classed as successful yet some of them were not rich or owned mansions.

She is well aware of what happens in the "outside world " and what demands there are, yet I can assure you she will be more than happy and no doubt successful in her next move when the time comes.

As with anyone else, once a person leaves a job whether it be in a bank, factory or bus driver, after a year probably 75% have forgotten about that person....Life moves on, but I guarantee that if Leora was to leave RLC tonight people would still remember her in 5-10 years time. Because she has made an impression in many peoples lives for whatever reason..... Can you say that ??

Don't worry yourself about Leora's welfare in the future, she will be fine!

I only judge what I see , without putting myself on translating , asking people to translate for me or participating in private groups which happen to have members speaking to tenants directly , therefore in the end , people believing what a tenant confess to them . Careful ,  I don’t say you are part of such a group but knowing many details , observing the life of her for 10+ year and the people that in the past you used to have a “ closer “ relationship here at the forum , people who REPEATEDLY and ADMITEDLY claim that they were speaking to her , I can only reach the conclusion that certain details come on surface because Leora ALLOWS for certain details to come on surface .

I NEVER EVER believe what a tenant would confess to a member , knowing the power they have over peoples brain and weakness , I can easily think that whey will sell sea weed for silk . Leora knows how to manipulate the brain of certain people , if she can manipulate the dicks of hundreds  of people only by exhibitioning  herself , I can’t even imagine how she can manipulate brains by saying ( for example ) “ Hello ddhm , I am so happy like never before , me and the love of my life we are already planning the next step in our lives , I am so happy and excited about it , will always share info with you “ … THIS for example , I CAN ONLY 😂🤣😂🤣😂😆 … 

Now , whatever I comment comes as i said from my observations over the years , which obviously  are 1/100 less than yours but there are certain things that give me such thoughts and conclusions . The lack of socializing , being able to stand amongst friends , the lack of social skills in whatever we have seen over the years in terms of how we realize social interaction in the western world , this is what makes me categorize Leora as uneducated . I should have said uneducated in life and not studying uneducated , I KNOW VERY WELL and from personal experiences that Russian speaking people are very well educated as school and learning is ONE OF THE TOP priorities in the countries of the eastern block . On that , I should correct myself as I didn’t present it right . Uneducated then on how to deal with people , this NOBODY will change my mind ( even if I am wrong … ) . 

Success … Seeing a girl making a step in front abandoning a standard life and a boyfriend that SHE ADMITEDLY as presented here she loves , it means that her goals are much more than what she had in the country she was living , why then abandon if she was happy and successful there ? Success .. why try and learn beauty salon skills ( as it was also presented here ) if she was successful on her personal life ? Success … why get involved for 1,5 years if her life was happy on a personal level with the love of her life ? Success … Why making ( as has been presented the last days ) plans for another country when there have been so many tries in Czech Republic for the last 4 years ?? Last and certainly not least , what is success when you sleep 12 hours per day and the rest is laying on bed, masturbating , being naked studying a mobile , a laptop and an iPad ? Yes , it is subjective but just also the confession of what we see on cameras ..

You assume me her knowing what’s going on “outside”  and AGAIN , amongst all , I would never ever doubt YOU . But how can I convince myself when I watch a REPETICION and a lack of new things , skills , education ( really where is her Czech language knowledge like we saw her doing in the past ? ) , when I see a lack of making herself available with other people , WHEN ABOVE ALL , after 10+ years the only thing we KNOW SHE DOES WELL , it is opening her legs , touching her pussy  with her fingers and inserting toys in her ass … THIS IS WHAT ME AND DOZENS OF OTHERS have seen from her the last 10 years . If dancing in a sexy way , ironing , knitting , paying bills from distance to keep an animal shelter open ( HAVE WE SEEN ON CAMERAS SOMETHING ELSE and I have missed it ? ) , if all these skills are a “ GUARANTEE “ for a life after the cameras , then , I RAISE MY HANDS UP and I respect a person being able to do and have a successful life after the cameras  and INDEED knowing the REAL LIFE currently . 

I have played football in the national time of Greece of U-18 . I am obviously prejudiced of the life football athletes have when they get “ on retirement “ at the age of 35-39 , honestly , apart from the really big names that we see on television , who remembers the majority of them after - as you say - 5/10 years  time ? Leora will be remembered for what she showed and contributed but as new generations appear , they will obviously attached to new talent , it is inevitable . 

Always a pleasure exchanging ideas and opinions with you , despite disagreeing , these are opinions and that’s what matters THE MOST . I leave the emojis for people WHO PRETEND knowing and selling SPIRIT and being empty like dumbs in the brain because they can’t creat a single’s FUCK phrase and I wish there were many like you to have indeed in the end a forum like it is deserved for - CERTAINLY - a person , Leora , who elevated and boosted , made popular the RLC site . 

• Confused 1