B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

Give to us men a woman that wants to BE FUCKED EVERYWHERE in the house , we become the biggest servants .. Sambuka controls this guy but how can he not fulfill her wishes when she in the end wants to have the maximum fun with him … 

Sambuka’s secret is that she PLAYS all of her lovers under the rhythm she wants , with the wishes she wants … All different lovers serve a different wish for her , everyone gives her something that the other cannot ..And that’s why she manages to have whoever she wants , whoever SHE COMMANDS , whenever and wherever age wants  … Still , this is Harley’s biggest contribution apart from the moments she has given us , THE DISCOVERY OF ULTIMATE HORNY SAMBUKA . 

Bonus ; We should feel grateful she’s managing to persuade ALL of her lovers ( except one ) to be generous on cameras , another achievement obviously. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JoeBitch said:

girl is solid...guy is doing just fine, blue balls jerk offs here jealous lol

No comment to people who are just jerking off currently 😂🥲 .. the guy licks her and elevates her , he can easily make her squirt , he fucked her on the couch , on the oven , now he takes her from behind .. he still won’t be allowed to fuck ?? Blue balls ? Are we watching another apartment ? Sambuka wants him with her own rules and he obeys .. I am sorry , fucking Sambuka I would most probably obey as well 😂🤣.. what matters in the end it is the pleasure in all possible ways , these two they simply LOVE their moment .. that’s how I see it . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No comment to people who are just jerking off currently 😂🥲 .. the guy licks her and elevates her , he can easily make her squirt , he fucked her on the couch , on the oven , now he takes her from behind .. he still won’t be allowed to fuck ?? Blue balls ? Are we watching another apartment ? Sambuka wants him with her own rules and he obeys .. I am sorry , fucking Sambuka I would most probably obey as well 😂🤣.. what matters in the end it is the pleasure in all possible ways , these two they simply LOVE their moment .. that’s how I see it . 

i am watchign Paul v Diaz and just checking rlc...but she is one of the best, nothing to prove to jerk offs

The most insane thing though remains .. Despite the parade of guys , Dylan’s extreme flirting last week and Megan’s occasional visits of her guy , Shantal isn’t giving in to any of the temptations that are daily in this apartment and she keeps managing BEING THE NUN with her actions .. she still manages to control her emotions and not surrendering .. it is like she has made a bet with herself not to do anything no matter how she n fire she would ever feel .. absolutely insane that her hormones manage to hold her woman desire needs .. INSANE .

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Oh please I didn't go near my dick watching this performance that luckily paid off for him, but honestly I would say (Bravo To Him) he stayed in there, and for that moment she treated him more like I actual sex partner, then just using him just for his money and companionship time

il ragazzo che è ora con sambuka è gentile e da buone prestazioni, la fa sempre squitare... ma non capisco lo spagnolo. parlavano di 30 minuti... non so se la paga, ma fra i tanti è quello che preferisco perchè sembra un bravo ragazzo, ma quando si tratta di scopare...

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The most insane thing though remains .. Despite the parade of guys , Dylan’s extreme flirting last week and Megan’s occasional visits of her guy , Shantal isn’t giving in to any of the temptations that are daily in this apartment and she keeps managing BEING THE NUN with her actions .. she still manages to control her emotions and not surrendering .. it is like she has made a bet with herself not to do anything no matter how she n fire she would ever feel .. absolutely insane that her hormones manage to hold her woman desire needs .. INSANE .

Fuck her…now that the adults are done, she is gonna do her usual bullshit 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤮

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not really, if I wanted to see it, I guess I would sub...oh and it was on the free cams BTW

I have a sub and still didn’t watch…that’s beside the point…comparing to the rest she is a mile ahead 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I have a sub and still didn’t watch…that’s beside the point…comparing to the rest she is a mile ahead 

Yeah but people actually have to want to watch...and clearly they don't.  For example, there was no way RLC was going to open a free cam in B2 last night.  They know what people want to see, except they can't get anyone.

• Haha 1