B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

Will it be funny has moved up to the number one sex rankings, and the guy that doesn't need any effort, and no begging to have sex with her is now number two sex rankings with her, and the number three guy is pushed down to an even lower number three status with her

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Oh please I didn't go near my dick watching this performance that luckily paid off for him, but honestly I would say (Bravo To Him) he stayed in there, and for that moment she treated him more like I actual sex partner, then just using him just for his money and companionship time

It wasn’t any direct indication to certain people , in fact with ones who were doubting I have had ( and I want to believe we will keep on having )some really good chats here at the forum . It was just that - AGAIN - there have been people indicating ? / wanting ? for the guy to fail , not succeed to fuck Sambuka . I really don’t understand why this hate for the guys not wanting to be successful with women . Especially when this particular one we have seen in the past fucking her and at that time it was clear that Sambuka was teasing and playing with him so as to reach even better satisfaction feelings . 

I can only wonder for Lacrim and Sambuka that she had him just for 2-3 minutes not to have him blue balls and never to be around him again realizing her FOOLISH move some weeks ago . All in all , as I said , when a woman is surrendering to us for sex night marathons , for sure we the guys , we do something right . And this guy knows what good things he is doing to her .

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

if we were to rate how slutty Sambuka is from 1 to 100, I think it would be 100,000

I think she is on quest to make  prostitution obsolete in Barca, after all why pay for it when she will fuck anything with a pulse for free.  :) :) 

• Haha 2