B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

this is her at her best, once she sees what tani gets away with she will be upping her offcam activities

I really don’t care for their offcam activities…I mean I expect them to go out and party and stuff, but when they only come here to recharge the battery…fuck them, find another place to sleep 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

I really don’t care for their offcam activities…I mean I expect them to go out and party and stuff, but when they only come here to recharge the battery…fuck them, find another place to sleep 

2 days/nights away in her first week isnt a good start, and now the other waster has returned after god knows how long

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

2 days/nights away in her first week isnt a good start, and now the other waster has returned after god knows how long

🤣🤣🤣….yeah…I only care for Rachel but she seems like a waste of money. I think she is a refugee from an Ukrainian monastery 

12 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

shantal enjoys in her mind that she is taunting the viewers but she forgets that she was and lets face it she was brought here to entertain us the viewers

In reality everyone knows she is a fraud, so at this point she is just a nuisance…that room could be occupied by someone better 🙄

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

shantal enjoys in her mind that she is taunting the viewers but she forgets that she was and lets face it she was brought here to entertain us the viewers

She probably doesn't care one way or the other.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

lol...RLC has super blurred all the previews tonight.  They don't want people to see that there is fuck all to see.

There is nothing to see and there was nothing to see earlier…the whole website needs to be permanently blurred