B1 - General Topic 2023 #18 (August)

13 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I am sorry that you are confused why I am commenting here, so let me repeat what I said earlier, since I canceled my membership after a certain person left the project, I remain a member only because I liked the frequent bating from Sambuka, and the other reason is she's a member of this apartment

Who was that "certain person"?

26 minutes ago, emoemily said:

Is megan packed to leave soon? hopefully with her gone less guys in the apartment, i dont mind the odd guy coming in for some fun but when they stay all day over several days it gets annoying  

That’s your problem with this apartment 🙄

12 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

That’s your problem with this apartment 🙄

yeah 😅 Everyone watches for different reasons. i know my opinions wont be the same as some of the guys here but i mostly watch when I'm bored working from home, its fun to see their day to day lives. but it can be awkward when you always have someone's boyfriend there. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, emoemily said:

yeah 😅 Everyone watches for different reasons. i know my opinions wont be the same as some of the guys here but i mostly watch when I'm bored working from home, its fun to see their day to day lives. but it can be awkward when you always have someone's boyfriend there. 

I get it…I don’t watch them fuck or watch the couples apartment, but Megan is a lot more valuable than Shantal