Masha - 2023 #4

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, jugghead said:

It is time to change my avatar to a salute to Irma. i wish I had done it before.

But I need to find the right gif.

Will her boobs fit in that small circle?  

• Haha 2

03:30   Babi, her girlfriend, and a guy on the bed, guy has his shirt off.  3 sum possibility ( I hope, I wish )

03:44    guy puts his shirt on and leaves the apartment with Babi's girlfriend.     I hope this is just a food run, pizza, McDonald's ?  😢 

03:46 Babi to bed, looking at phone

04:10  Babi crying in bed ..... don't know why.

04:40  Back to the start ..... Babi, her girlfriend, and the guy on the bed. Guy has his shirt off.

• Sad 1

A lot of talks from Babi about relationships , someone who had sex with someone who else .. it looks like Babi is confessing her feelings to the guy , I can’t now remember if this is an ex boyfriend and she recently broke up and now she tries to have back .. the guy is in control as he is very calm .. in any case , a talk about someone who has fucked someone else .. For sure not much matters except for the one watching it this has a “ happy ending “ 😏😏

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

A lot of talks from Babi about relationships , someone who had sex with someone who else .. it looks like Babi is confessing her feelings to the guy , I can’t now remember if this is an ex boyfriend and she recently broke up and now she tries to have back .. the guy is in control as he is very calm .. in any case , a talk about someone who has fucked someone else .. For sure not much matters except for the one watching it this has a “ happy ending “ 😏😏

All I hear is blah blah blah......Speak English!