Politics Boards # 2 (08/11/23)

44 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.DERAKTIONAER.DE

PayPal caused a real surprise on Monday with plans to issue its own cryptocurrency. 08/10/2023

Owned by Musk, PayPal will create a serious adversary for the USD. My varied Musk stocks have made nice gains, even in the downturns. A strange eccentric, but the man knows how to make money.

4 hours ago, StarLight28 said:

But if his rockets explode more often, that can change quickly.

With his team, they will only get better. His record of return and recovery is stellar. NASA never saved a single one. 

25 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNBC.COM

After three years of not having to make payments, many federal student loan borrowers are...

Tough shit! Make your decision and live with it. You borrowed the money, you pay it back. If these punks get a break, I want the government to release me of my mortgage and give me my home free and clear. 

Who comes up with the shit about free loans that never have to be repaid? Liberal parasites are a drain on the entire country. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
NYPOST.COM

As the death toll from a wildfire that razed a historic Maui town reached 89, authorities...

There went a city 

That's just the way it goes sometimes.  Maybe next time when they plant trees they don't put the shrubbery so close together. Space each tree 15 to 20 feet apart from one another. Then if a fire happens to start it will make it easier to contain and won't spread so fast. Better yet just plant artificial trees.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's just the way it goes sometimes.  Maybe next time when they plant trees they don't put the shrubbery so close together. Space each tree 15 to 20 feet apart from one another. Then if a fire happens to start it will make it easier to contain and won't spread so fast. Better yet just plant artificial trees.

Yes and build houses in concrete instead of wood