Politics Boards # 2 (08/11/23)

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

8% was rate I paid in 1999 when I bought my home. Guess who the president was then? Democrat Bill Clinton.

Das hat nichts mit Clinton zu tun. Unterlasse diesen Hass-Unsinn. Weltwirtschaft und Zinsen haben nichts mit US-Präsidenten zu tun, diese sind im Weltgeschehen völlig unwichtige Figuren, nur "Papp-Nasen". 😁

5 hours ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.TAGESSPIEGEL.DE

32 Prozent der Amerikaner besitzen einer Umfrage zufolge eine Schusswaffe. Hoch ist der Anteil der Waffeninhaber auch unter Republikanern.

Waffen zum Selbstschutz ???    LOL, LOL   Freunde, der "Wilde Westen" in den USA ist seit 150 Jahren vorbei. Seit dem träumt diese USA "Rechtsstaat" zu sein. Ziel verfehlt - immer noch Rambo-Staat mit Faustrecht. Aber wollen anderen Staaten in der Welt "Demokratie" geben, zur Not mit Gewalt. Wie das Christentum, bider, edel und sozial, aber dann :"Und willst Du nicht mein Bruder sein, so schlag' ich Dir den Schädel ein" (aus der französischen Revolution - von katholischen Christen geprägt)

Ohne Waffen für jeden Idioten lässt sich gut und sicher leben - in Deutschland funktioniert das recht gut - immer besser als im Gewalt-Staat USA. 😁

10 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.CNN.COM

Hundreds of wildfires raging in parts of Canada’s Northwest Territories have prompted...

Run StnCld316 🏃‍♂️ 

Where I live there are no forests around for at least 50 miles. I'm safe.   :biggrin:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Where I live there are no forests around for at least 50 miles. I'm safe.   :biggrin:

Du Armer. Lebst in einer Steppe ?? Kein Wald ?? Wald der Quell des Lebens. Schicke doch einmal ein Foto von Deinem Umfeld. Ist das dort wirklich lebenswert ?? Ich lebe in einem Idyll für 12 Monate Urlaub - und dann noch sehr billig gekauft.

9 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
THEBELTWAYREPORT.COM

President Joe Biden’s economic agenda, dubbed “Bidenomics”, took a major hit on Wednesday following his disastrous speech in Belen, New...

Financial Security is something that 65% of the world will never achieve. It's been that way for decades.

Wait another 7 to 10 years when everything goes automated and run by robots.  You'll see mass hysteria or a lot of suicides when 90% of the world becomes suddenly unemployed.

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
NYPOST.COM

Kiber Calderon, 31, of Brooklyn, was slapped with 13 charges stemming from the incident...

If the girl had the gun pointed at her head they should have just let her blow her brains out rather than striking her with a cruiser knocking her to the ground just to get brownie points for an arrest..  

• Upvote 1

Just cleaning up the gene pool one idiot at a time. 

I had to stop in to get my daily dose of fake news from around the world on both sides of the aisle.With the typical name calling posts mixed in along the way.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the girl had the gun pointed at her head they should have just let her blow her brains out rather than striking her with a cruiser knocking her to the ground just to get brownie points for an arrest..  

And now the police who saved her life will probably be charged by Biden's DOJ with a racist hate crime.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Du Armer. Lebst in einer Steppe ?? Kein Wald ?? Wald der Quell des Lebens. Schicke doch einmal ein Foto von Deinem Umfeld. Ist das dort wirklich lebenswert ?? Ich lebe in einem Idyll für 12 Monate Urlaub - und dann noch sehr billig gekauft.

WWW.GRUNGE.COM

What, exactly, did Hitler plan to do with the U.S. if he happened to win World War II? The answer...

58 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

This has nothing to do with Clinton. Stop this hate nonsense. World economy and interest rates have nothing to do with US presidents, they are completely unimportant figures in world affairs, just "cardboard noses". 😁

Stating facts is hate speech? Fact: Clinton was president when mortgage interests rates were 8%.  Fact: A president's economic policies effect interest rates. I rest my case.