B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

19 hours ago, CC62 said:

Was wollen wir mit diesem Kindergarten?

Oks nur im Bett und am Handy , Rachel kommt alle zwei Tage nur zum Essen dann Handy.

Aya den ganzen Tag vor ihren Laptop und Handy . Tani zählt sich zu RLC und kommt wie sie Lust hat.

Lialias Schläft den ganzen Tag, und geht Nachts aus den Kamera bereich.

summer time, there's nothing we can do but wait, in the fall most of the junk will be gone and maybe it will be more fun again without the stalkers

• Upvote 3

On 8/14/2023 at 3:32 PM, CC62 said:

Was wollen wir mit diesem Kindergarten?

Oks nur im Bett und am Handy , Rachel kommt alle zwei Tage nur zum Essen dann Handy.

Aya den ganzen Tag vor ihren Laptop und Handy . Tani zählt sich zu RLC und kommt wie sie Lust hat.

Lialias Schläft den ganzen Tag, und geht Nachts aus den Kamera bereich.

Curious how exactly do you want them to entertain you 🙄

31 minutes ago, tle said:

No. It's starting to look more like a gay website...

The jealousy towards guys on this forum is sometimes really hard to understand. As long as the girls are having fun, everything is fine. Why should that always happen out of camera sight? That's totally bonkers. Maybe one of the guys will succeed with one of the girls. That is what a voyeur site is for. 

Considering that currently none of the girls in the cast are lesbians, I think we can safely conclude that up to 50% of the guys in the cast would be expected. As long as these guys are only sexually interested in the girls, as is clearly the case in this case, they are as straight as can be. That has nothing to do with gay. Of course, it would be nice if a few female guests, not always just the visitors between the apartments, would show up. But even if there are more guys than girls present one evening, it's not a disaster. Let the girls have fun, is all I'm saying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The jealousy towards guys on this forum is sometimes really hard to understand. As long as the girls are having fun, everything is fine. Why should that always happen out of camera sight? That's totally bonkers. Maybe one of the guys will succeed with one of the girls. That is what a voyeur site is for. 

Considering that currently none of the girls in the cast are lesbians, I think we can safely conclude that up to 50% of the guys in the cast would be normal. As long as these guys are only sexually interested in the girls, as is clearly the case in this case, they are as straight as can be. That has nothing to do with gay. Of course, it would be nice if a few female guests, not always just the visitors between the apartments, would show up. But even if there are more guys than girls present one evening, it's not a disaster. Let the girls have fun, is all I'm saying. 

Megan and Sambuka have their boyfriends... Shantal has Dylan if she wants him... Lacrim and his boyfriends will not be getting lucky tonight...

10 minutes ago, tle said:

Megan and Sambuka have their boyfriends... Shantal has Dylan if she wants him... Lacrim and his boyfriends will not be getting lucky tonight...

Do you now decide if the girls are interested in a guy? 

I at least see almost zero chance for Shantal and Dylan. If anything, which I very much doubt with Shantal on camera, it seems to be one of the guest guys who has a bit of a chance. 

Ultimately, you can think of it as a normal party. A balanced ratio between single girls and single guys has the best probability for a match. But the whole thing is not a simple buzz game, meaning that in the end, if there is only one guy there, he is not automatically successful. I hope that is clear to you. 

BTW, the highest probability, as is unfortunately so often the case in RLC, is that nothing will happen in front of the camera. Don't forget, Shantal is more or less a do nothing girl with fake masturbation shows. 

Let’s repeat once again ( for those who skipped the posts ) …

No Nelly and Bogdan , 3rd incident / party / gathering since they are gone … the prediction was accurate that we should enjoy for the time they would be absent …