B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

totally agree with you, this is something that the cock lovers just don't want to get through, they call it jealousy but don't understand that we don't share their interest in cocks and are here for exciting girls.. and there aren't any. .not for a long time

You are making two extremely stupid false assumptions:

1. Just because someone doesn't have a problem with guys being in the appartments, or even sees the potential for the girls to finally get some action, doesn't mean that person is a "cock lover". 

2. The guys don't prevent girls from being there. In fact, the best room in B4 is currently unoccupied for quite some time.  If anything, it is RLC bad casting and all the do nothing girls that makes GoV fail. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

1. Just because someone doesn't have a problem with guys being in the appartments, or even sees the potential for the girls to finally get some action, doesn't mean that person is a "cock lover". 

2. The guys don't prevent girls from being there. In fact, the best room in B4 is currently unoccupied for quite some time.  If anything, it is RLC bad casting and all the do nothing girls that makes GoV fail. 

And it looks like we should wait until the end of August to see, MAYBE, some change.

1 ora fa, ddhm ha scritto:

Forse non sembrerebbe così SE le ragazze che hanno interessi al di fuori o anche quelle single possono portare visitatori (ragazzi e ragazze) come fanno i ragazzi... Tani, Rachel, Lialia, hanno confermato di avere una vita intensa fuori dalle telecamere a Barcellona ... tuttavia, si nascondono... benedetti quelli che si comportano normalmente... ( D'ALTRA PARTE , due volte Dylan ha portato donne a casa , HANNO DETTO CHE HA PORTATO PROTETTE PERCHÉ NON PUÒ PIÙ SCOPARE / SEDURRE RAGAZZE .. . alcuni giorni dopo stava diventando un pompino di Lubna - che non gli piaceva .. ) 

Infatti aveva il cazzo moscio😂 e poi Lubna scopa per lavoro, mi risulta. Troppo facile😏

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

We'll have some new girls during the winter hibernation 😆 

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Dont bother feeling sorry for me square head...I earn a shitload of money, live in a very nice house, have a hot bisexual wife and we fucked the shit out of a very hot bi lady three weeks ago.  Another this coming weekend and more in the coming months...none of them are LESBIANS YOU STUPID FUCK.

Sure, all this sounds really very believable. You seem to really care about what people on this forum think of you, if you really think it necessary to say something like that here. 

Interesting. It's really a pleasure to talk with you. 

Well, there is nothing else to say but to wish you all the best. And maybe, when you have woken up from your self-deception, you will really be able to get professional help. You seem to be in dire need of it. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Dont bother feeling sorry for me square head...I earn a shitload of money, live in a very nice house, have a hot bisexual wife and we fucked the shit out of a very hot bi lady three weeks ago.  Another this coming weekend and more in the coming months...none of them are LESBIANS YOU STUPID FUCK.

And I'm a millionaire married to a supermodel. :dodgy:

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Why is Shantal top cam? Do people think that something will actually happen on camera with this immature child?

I suspect the two already had something going on off camera. Before the camera very likely nothing will happen.

Shantal is unfortunately much too camera shy. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1