B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

14 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

He's biased for cock, you're wasting your breath

Are you really that clueless or what's wrong with you? Hetero girls are simply inerested in guys. That is how biology works. So as long as RLC doesn't find any actual lesbian girls, that means there will only be genuine action with guys there. 

The real problem in GoV, however, is not even that a few guys were visiting there. The problem is that most of the girls there (with a few expections) either don't take the project seriously at all or are only minimally involved. 

16 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

noshantal and sambuka snuck away with the guys

As I said, the shantal keep her private lives off camera. It's a pity, but unfortunately it's the problem of RLC when they leave a do nothing girl in the cast. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wegen ausufernder Männerbesatzungen und Paarsex wie zu Hause sowie wichsenden Männern die von den Mädchen einen Korb bekommen haben oder deren " Partnerin " in der jeweiligen Wohnung aus welchen Gründen auch immer nichts mit ihren Mitbewohnern anstellen bin ich dieser Webseite nicht beigetreten und gebe Hunderte Euro im Jahr für das Abonnement aus. Ich möchte hübsche leidenschaftliche Mädchen mit Ausstrahlung sehen. All das gab es schon wiederholt bei RLC. Langfristige Abonnenten werden sich an manche Sternstunde in der Vergangenheit erinnern. Über vieles und viele die danach kamen kann man nur den Mantel des Schweigens ausbreiten. Sicher gibt es dafür objektive Gründe aber auch eine gewisse inhaltliche  Falschausrichtung des aktuellen RLC ist sicherlich nicht von der Hand zu weisen. Auf den Herbst und Winter zu hoffen habe ich mir abgewöhnt. 

totally agree with you, this is something that the cock lovers just don't want to get through, they call it jealousy but don't understand that we don't share their interest in cocks and are here for exciting girls.. and there aren't any. .not for a long time

3 minutes ago, Fogo said:
I made a complaint to rlc tech support, worst season

Did you tell them Shantal is tent bating and stuff sheets in her ass and Milena is a retro whore with shit shows 🤣🤣….cause out of tenants there are only 2 that are useless and don’t do shit 🤣🤣🤣

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Are you really that clueless or what's wrong with you? Hetero girls are simply inerested in guys. That is how biology works. So as long as RLC doesn't find any actual lesbian girls, that means there will only be genuine action with guys there. 

The real problem in GoV, however, is not even that a few guys were visiting there. The problem is that most of the girls there (with a few expections) either don't take the project seriously at all or are only minimally involved. 

As I said, the shantal keep her private lives off camera. It's a pity, but unfortunately it's the problem of RLC when they leave a do nothing girl in the cast. 

No I think Im pretty far ahead of you...I know it's difficult to see around you with your head up your ass.  News flash Einstein, some girls like guys and girls...I've met and been with plenty of them.  Lesbians participate in a lifestyle in addition to only liking girls.  I AM NOT INTERESTED IN LOOKING AT LESBIANS...THERE IS NOTHING INTERESTING ABOUT THEM.  GIRLS HITTING ON AND SEDUCING GIRLS IS    I N T E R E S T I N G   TO ME AND OTHERS.  SO TAKE YOUR FUCKING JUVINILE THEORIES AND SUCK ON THEM...WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS, THAT MIGHT BE A CHALLENGE.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

il y a 3 minutes, JoeBitch a dit :

Você disse a eles que Shantal é batedora de barracas e enfia lençóis na bunda e Milena é uma prostituta retrô com shows de merda 🤣 🤣 … porque entre os inquilinos só existem 2 que são inúteis e não fazem merda

from Shantal I said because that blanket makes me so angry! hahahaha
  • Haha 1