B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

I think RLC moved away formula that worked fine. The apts. were clearly defined. There were resident apts. and party/ vacation apts. Something for everyone. But now vacations last for more than a year and party apts. have old heads controlling them. Don't really know why I re-upped my membership. Maybe hoping things would improve but just fooling myself. Won't happen again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Sean_G said:

I think RLC moved away formula that worked fine. The apts. were clearly defined. There were resident apts. and party/ vacation apts. Something for everyone. But now vacations last for more than a year and party apts. have old heads controlling them. Don't really know why I re-upped my membership. Maybe hoping things would improve but just fooling myself. Won't happen again.

Well, sometimes it's also selective memory. There were a lot of girls in GoV (especially in the beginning) who did absolutely nothing. That was the time when the girls were often only there for a very short time. 

The big problem with GoV is that RLC still has so many girls who don't really participate. Unfortunately, this has always been the case, but is now more noticeable when the girls are there for months and do not have sex there even once (or only very few times). The GoV at the time put a lot on hopes (about something may happen), and kept this up through a lot of rotation. In most cases, however, it was a bigger disaster than the current situation. 

I think it is important to link attendance to participation in the project. If you compare e.g. Magan and Shantal in B1 at the moment, then I think it is clear that Magan is positive for RLC and Shantal actually only wastes space. 

RLC also has a problem with overaging. Even if, for example, Nelly and Bodgan are quite sympathetic people, their party time is unfortunately over. This makes them a brake block for the others and reduces the fun.

What I find really interesting is that B4 and B7 are kept running mainly by the visits of B1 and B5. Currently, it is the couples and not the singles that constitute fun. There is a lack of girls who just wanna have fun and are willing to live it out in the apartments, too. This leads to a lack of content and unfortunately often the attempt to compensate for this with these silly bullshit show (as currently in B2). 

19 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

It’s a fine line…a few lesbians here think Shantal is amazing, yet she is known for doing absolutely nothing

As one who claim he does not care whatsoever you seem to mention her name every damn post you make here.  You are sickly obsessed with the woman.....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sean_G said:

old folks party in B7. No other young girls there.

I see Rachel, Alexandra, Nelly, Lialia and Teresa, all fairly young women. But since age is relative to your age you must still be a teen if you think they're old:blush:

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Well, sometimes it's also selective memory. There were a lot of girls in GoV (especially in the beginning) who did absolutely nothing. That was the time when the girls were often only there for a very short time. 

The big problem with GoV is that RLC still has so many girls who don't really participate. Unfortunately, this has always been the case, but is now more noticeable when the girls are there for months and do not have sex there even once (or only very few times). The GoV at the time put a lot on hopes (about something may happen), and kept this up through a lot of rotation. In most cases, however, it was a bigger disaster than the current situation. 

I think it is important to link attendance to participation in the project. If you compare e.g. Magan and Shantal in B1 at the moment, then I think it is clear that Magan is positive for RLC and Shantal actually only wastes space. 

RLC also has a problem with overaging. Even if, for example, Nelly and Bodgan are quite sympathetic people, their party time is unfortunately over. This makes them a brake block for the others and reduces the fun.

What I find really interesting is that B4 and B7 are kept running mainly by the visits of B1 and B5. Currently, it is the couples and not the singles that constitute fun. There is a lack of girls who just wanna have fun and are willing to live it out in the apartments, too. This leads to a lack of content and unfortunately often the attempt to compensate for this with these silly bullshit show (as currently in B2). 

Maybe selective memory but what I have observed is that when a participant stays too long in an apt. He ,she or they start to act like they own said apt. and that new participants somehow are just guest and must abide by their rules. This is compounded further when they have sway at RLC.

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I see Rachel, Alexandra, Nelly, Lialia and Teresa, all fairly young women. But since age is relative to your age you must still be in kindergarten if you think they're old:blush:

Guess this your kind of party gramps

• Upvote 1