B7 - General Topic 2023 #25 (August / September)

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't think you have yet understood how B7 works, and the two guys have already brought friends in the house, so they can still do it, so they still contribute to the project whatever you think 😁

I think you don't understand that B7 doesn't work at all

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no i'm not but i haven't forgotten that you think you are

I didn't claim it, that's why I don't take the risk of saying that B7 doesn't work, or even that it works, like you can do it
I remain factual on what I see, RLC had the possibility of putting girls at B7 but instead they replaced each time with guys in the two individual rooms
So that's what they want for this house
When they do B7 parties, they're always on top cam, whether live or on replay, and when the guys bring back girls who aren't participating in the project, which they've done several times, it's the same result
So to say that B7 does not work is I think far from reality

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I didn't claim it, that's why I don't take the risk of saying that B7 doesn't work, or even that it works, like you can do it
I remain factual on what I see, RLC had the possibility of putting girls at B7 but instead they replaced each time with guys in the two individual rooms
So that's what they want for this house
When they do B7 parties, they're always on top cam, whether live or on replay, and when the guys bring back girls who aren't participating in the project, which they've done several times, it's the same result
So to say that B7 does not work is I think far from reality

maybe you are right with how RLC wants it to be but you forget that hardly anyone is happy with the path that RLC has taken so I have my doubts about the authenticity of what RLC shows as a top cam or should I believe that everyone goes to the watching Ken's ass in the shower while the most beautiful girls having sex are in the second row... I don't believe it anymore

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe you are right with how RLC wants it to be but you forget that hardly anyone is happy with the path that RLC has taken so I have my doubts about the authenticity of what RLC shows as a top cam or should I believe that everyone goes to the watching Ken's ass in the shower while the most beautiful girls having sex are in the second row... I don't believe it anymore

RLC has been on this path for years now and people keep watching and commenting. So anyone that keeps complaining about shit that they see over and over is their problem, not rlc's.

• Upvote 1