Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #31

Pete1960

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

6 hours and no posts. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you could post without being attacked maybe more would.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If you could post without being attacked maybe more would.

If you are talking generally I think you have a good point, but it's been created firstly by those that would not allow any post on here unless it was positive towards Leora, and then taken up by those aggrieved personal and reciprocated when the staunch Leora Fans made their appearance.

Some people refuse to accept that this thread is L & P " Home Activities " consisting of positive and negative remarks as in all forums, and not L & P " Fan Page " which by it's very title should encourage staunch fans to have their say without negative or abusive attacks.

We have all been guilty at one time or another of perhaps " overreactions " whether positive or negative in response to others, solely because they dare to have different opinions to oneself...How infantile and petty, and mostly from people who by their age ( myself included ) should one would hope know better. 

If people are honest enough in their assessments and comments regarding what they are viewing then no matter whether their comments are positive or negative they have been made at that particular time with honesty and should be respected as such.

There is too much toxicity sometimes on this thread ( I have been as guilty as others ) generated by some peoples dislike of other peoples opinion, whether positive toward Leora or negative ......What does it matter what I think or someone else thinks about her? She's nice enough but not untouchable when it comes to criticism as long as it's respectful. 

Some remarks are born out of deep personal dislike for another person going back years and they can't for whatever reason let it go, what the fuck are they achieving? Absolutely Nothing !!.....For them there is no hope.

Life's too short !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If you are talking generally I think you have a good point, but it's been created firstly by those that would not allow any post on here unless it was positive towards Leora, and then taken up by those aggrieved personal and reciprocated when the staunch Leora Fans made their appearance.

Some people refuse to accept that this thread is L & P " Home Activities " consisting of positive and negative remarks as in all forums, and not L & P " Fan Page " which by it's very title should encourage staunch fans to have their say without negative or abusive attacks.

We have all been guilty at one time or another of perhaps " overreactions " whether positive or negative in response to others, solely because they dare to have different opinions to oneself...How infantile and petty, and mostly from people who by their age ( myself included ) should one would hope know better. 

If people are honest enough in their assessments and comments regarding what they are viewing then no matter whether their comments are positive or negative they have been made at that particular time with honesty and should be respected as such.

There is too much toxicity sometimes on this thread ( I have been as guilty as others ) generated by some peoples dislike of other peoples opinion, whether positive toward Leora or negative ......What does it matter what I think or someone else thinks about her? She's nice enough but not untouchable when it comes to criticism as long as it's respectful. 

Some remarks are born out of deep personal dislike for another person going back years and they can't for whatever reason let it go, what the fuck are they achieving? Absolutely Nothing !!.....For them there is no hope.

Life's too short !!

Fucking hell jimbo if you write anything any longer I'll be dead before I finish it😝

• Haha 2