Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #31

Pete1960

15 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Paul has his so far up his ass that he walks like a penguin. No birds harmed in this sentence.

I think him and denis are gay denis keeps fucking Paul on the quiet that's why he can't fuck leora right he wants to think of denis more  then he might get more excited with leora 🙈

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

I think him and denis are gay denis keeps fucking Paul on the quiet that's why he can't fuck leora right he wants to think of denis more  then he might get more excited with leora 🙈

You might have a point and could explain Paul's tent in his underwear while he slept on the couch. Leave it up to pulo to have an eye for that and grab a pic (hmmmmm). Might want to watch your backside when around pulo - :smile:.

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Gregg said:

That's why Paul had his dick up when he was sleeping on the couch in the living room. 

Sex with Paul and Denis and Leora having sex with Big Mr Black in bed 

Denis Blojobing Paul and Paul blowjobbing Denis 

Fucking Denis with Paul and Paul Fucking Denis 

Creamy milk on Denis and Paul's face 

Leora With a big orgasm strong anal with big Mr black 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Aussie !

My original post was in response to your suggestion that " whilst waiting for Leora " people might want to play a game.....I pointed out that there is more to life than Leora.

Nothing personal! Surprised you took it so.

No matter !

Aussie is a great guy, it shocked me how he took your comment.  You two boys get along will you?

13 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Aussie is a great guy, it shocked me how he took your comment.  You two boys get along will you?

Don’t worry about us Max, we have always been good, no problem mate !

3 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

You might have a point and could explain Paul's tent in his underwear while he slept on the couch. Leave it up to pulo to have an eye for that and grab a pic (hmmmmm). Might want to watch your backside when around pulo - :smile:.

My back doors always open       to let lost young ladies poke about

• Haha 1

Il y a 4 heures, Gregg a dit :

Je pense que lui et Denis sont gays, Denis continue de baiser Paul en silence, c'est pourquoi il ne peut pas baiser Leora, il veut penser à Denis plus qu'il ne pourrait être plus excité avec Leora 🙈

Bonsoir Gregg ;

Tu vois je dirais plutôt Paul que Denis ,car celui ci cherche toujours du regard Leora !