Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

42 minutes ago, happyone said:

Ulyana is in the apartment with Harley

Ulyana back in her old apartment just looks right.

Would be unfair for Fiora or Harley not too be there (especially after i enjoyed catching up of FIora teasing and caressing herself in her BR this afternoon). Could see any apartment with Fiora, Milena and Nadia working, but Milena left so nevermind...

59 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Ulyana back in her old apartment just looks right.

Would be unfair for Fiora or Harley not too be there (especially after i enjoyed catching up of FIora teasing and caressing herself in her BR this afternoon). Could see any apartment with Fiora, Milena and Nadia working, but Milena left so nevermind...

They don't have far to go to see one another.  They're just across the street from one another.

4 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Why is fiora flashing her friends her vag?cant she pull that dress down? Or is she in predator mode and is trying to seduce her old flame uly? 😆 

I know, this is disgusting! She also should also put a bag on her head 🤢

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I will not be surprised when Lubna and Nadia leave the project Fiora and Harley will move to B2.

I would not be surprised either but I would prefer that all 4 leave the project

• Upvote 1

Hopefully the girls started possible flirting outside and the two ladies of the apartment ( Harley and Fiora ) try to make Ulyana forget her recent ( ended ? ) relationship .. Let’s hope that guests will be seen soon , that the Italian mister will be around or - WHY NOT - B5 with the non Russian speaking residents can become a new place for the Barcelona tenants to hang around with different culture habits people … and THEN , hmm , Bruno , Dylan , Ulyana , Harley , Nadia , all together in B5 at times .. pff , super duper extreme wishes 😂🤣😂🤣 ( still , my wish  of Dylan / Ulyana worked in the past 😛

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hopefully the girls started possible flirting outside and the two ladies of the apartment ( Harley and Fiora ) try to make Ulyana forget her recent ( ended ? ) relationship .. Let’s hope that guests will be seen soon , that the Italian mister will be around or - WHY NOT - B5 with the non Russian speaking residents can become a new place for the Barcelona tenants to hang around with different culture habits people … and THEN , hmm , Bruno , Dylan , Ulyana , Harley , Nadia , all together in B5 at times .. pff , super duper extreme wishes 😂🤣😂🤣 ( still , my wish  of Dylan / Ulyana worked in the past 😛

I would love to see her with anyone except those three guys, especially one being an abuser of a female, yes let's really cheapen her with any of those three, that's just my opinion