Harley, Fiora (2023) #2

Noldus

40 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I would love to see her with anyone except those three guys, especially one being an abuser of a female, yes let's really cheapen her with any of those three, that's just my opinion

We have seen her with the guys mentioned , so , it was her OWN choice and not my wish that I asked her and she fulfilled . It is always a subjective opinion when people express their thoughts in a forum , what you like maybe I don’t and the opposite . Therefore , the post just offers the possibility of a chat ( like it happens now 😇 ) and it NEVER EVER is a comment to cheapen someone or reduce this person or insult or whatever . Personally , I really liked that Dylan /Ulyana game and how it happened , it was an absolute real life ongoing flirting that ended mostly happily for both of them ( THEY BOTH WANTED IT ) . 

Obviously , new faces are needed , more guests so as to make it more interesting , but I was speaking  with the facts and that’s why I said that i would definitely like Ulyana reviving / reliving some of her “ sinful “ 😂 past adventures .. 

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

We have seen her with the guys mentioned , so , it was her OWN choice and not my wish that I asked her and she fulfilled . It is always a subjective opinion when people express their thoughts in a forum , what you like maybe I don’t and the opposite . Therefore , the post just offers the possibility of a chat ( like it happens now 😇 ) and it NEVER EVER is a comment to cheapen someone or reduce this person or insult or whatever . Personally , I really liked that Dylan /Ulyana game and how it happened , it was an absolute real life ongoing flirting that ended mostly happily for both of them ( THEY BOTH WANTED IT ) . 

Obviously , new faces are needed , more guests so as to make it more interesting , but I was speaking  with the facts and that’s why I said that i would definitely like Ulyana reviving / reliving some of her “ sinful “ 😂 past adventures .. 

I understand exactly what you're saying and by no means do I believe you wish that she cheapen herself, but it was just my personal preference "hopes of her", for recently signing back up because of her return

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

Con suerte, las chicas comenzaron a coquetear afuera y las dos damas del apartamento (Harley y Fiora) intentarán hacer que Ulyana olvide su relación reciente (¿terminada?). Esperamos que los invitados lleguen pronto, que el señor italiano esté cerca o - POR QUÉ NO - B5 con los residentes que no hablan ruso puede convertirse en un nuevo lugar para que los inquilinos de Barcelona se relacionen con personas de diferentes hábitos culturales... y ENTONCES, hmm, Bruno, Dylan, Ulyana, Harley, Nadia, todos juntos en B5 a veces .. pff, deseos extremos súper tontos 😂 🤣 😂 🤣 (aún así, mi deseo de Dylan / Ulyana funcionó en el pasado 😛

First of all, I am no longer a subscriber and I don't care what happens at this moment in RLC but, do you really want a violent person like Bruno to come back....?.🤦‍♂️
It seems that anything goes as long as you see sex on camera....🙄

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

First of all, I am no longer a subscriber and I don't care what happens at this moment in RLC but, do you really want a violent person like Bruno to come back....?.🤦‍♂️

It boggles my mind that RLC brought his brother in to the project.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Me sorprende que RLC haya incorporado a su hermano al proyecto.

I think that at this moment RLC has no direction, at least in Barcelona, and they will incorporate anyone because it seems that they don't have a roster where they can turn to when a bed is left empty...

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, omedo said:

I think that at this moment RLC has no direction, at least in Barcelona, and they will incorporate anyone because it seems that they don't have a roster where they can turn to when a bed is left empty...

At this point i expect even Miron or Kitty&Smith to return.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

This comeback from Ulyana leads me to some brief statements.

I think she just left to give her space for Fiora, who I think wanted to live there. And now she came back to b2 because she had no other choice, maybe because RLC currently has no apt. for her, and the way we're seeing her spend this much time at Harley's seems like she wanted to continue there, or somewhere else more permanently.

Let's see what the future holds for her on RLC.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, omedo said:

Despite all that being true, it's not necessarily bad at all. It would be great for them and a bit refreshing if they also start to hire more locals IMHO.

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

This comeback from Ulyana keads me to some statements. I think she just left to give her space for Fiora, who I think wanted to live there. And now she came back to b2 because she had no other choice, maybe because RLC currently has no apt. for her, and the way we're seeing her spend this much time at Harley's seems like she wanted to continue there, or somewhere else more permanently.

When Uly left the project she was having problems with her ex-BF, I guess he's a ex now, he didn't like that she was in the project and not living with him. The time that she left she was "on vacation", she didn't even show up to pack her things, Harley had to do it and send to her. This show that your theory is completely wrong. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

When Uly left the project she was having problems with her ex-BF, I guess he's a ex now, he didn't like that she was in the project and not living with him. The time that she left she was "on vacation", she didn't even show up to pack her things, Harley had to do it and send to her. This show that your theory is completely wrong. 

I'm talking about when she left Harley and Fiora's current roommates apt. And as I said, let's see what will happen with her in the future on RLC.

6 hours ago, omedo said:

I don’t want to have Bruno as a tenant but I don’t mind AT ALL seeing him as a guest , the way we got to know him . I am totally against  any violence , I actually consider any man that raises his hand to a woman an absolute ZERO SUBJECT , we can’t get more “ nothing “ as human beings from the moment we touch a woman , just perhaps to show that we are THE MALE SPECIES and the BOSS . 

We got to know Bruno as a guest and - I think many will agree - he has been ONE OF THE BEST EVER . I don’t actually know if he and Gina are still together , but , again as I said , I don’t find anything bad seeing him appearing as a guest . He is always unpredictable and as a viewer this is an element I am “ expecting “ to watch and Cesar brings this easily 😊

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, omedo said:

This I totally agree , RLC Barcelona project looks abandoned or - another theory - i have started thinking that maybe many people want to have the “ last word “ in decisions and this might be causing miscommunication and problems . For me , the problem is pure financial , they have reduced the  money they are giving in comparison to the past and they can’t now find people to be exposed and easily enjoy the cameras like we were watching in the past . 

The solution , like any other job , is very simple .. Raise the salaries , give them good money and then we will have again “ queues “ of candidates , like it has been revealed it was happening in the past , when “ everyone “ wanted to join the project . No money , no fun 😊 ( candidates ) . 

• Haha 1