B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

14 hours ago, woodyj627 said:

So stone cold why have others spoke against Shantal's behavior and nothing was done to there post is that fair??  They took my word chocolate and turned it into a racist remark.  I used the word to identify her complexion there was nothing in my mind towards her race.  

Instead of coming after me go after the people that turned this into a racist situation.

That’s how it is here…the forums has a few morons, the moderation is joke…nothing to do here if you have a life ✌🏻…I am going back to real life 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JoeBitch said:

That’s how it is here…the forums has a few morons, the moderation is joke…nothing to do here if you have a life ✌🏻…I am going back to real life 🤣🤣🤣

I mean no offense, and I don't believe you to be a troll because you had a few valid concerns about some things, but there is no logic in your statement.

You are threatening to leave a place where you believe it is poorly managed, but you post the reasons as if there is someone here that will come with you. That last comment you made endeared you to no one. Nobody listened to it and you knew they wouldn't when you posted it. Illogical thinking.

And btw, StnCld is a gentleman. He mods here as a hobby, more or less, and he can't and won't be everywhere all the time. If he sees something, he handles it fairly. The moderation of this site is loosely based. Once you understand the concept you do okay here.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I mean no offense, and I don't believe you to be a troll because you had a few valid concerns about some things, but there is no logic in your statement.

You are threatening to leave a place where you believe it is poorly managed, but you post the reasons as if there is someone here that will come with you. That last comment you made endeared you to no one. Nobody listened to it and you knew they wouldn't when you posted it. Illogical thinking.

And btw, StnCld is a gentleman. He mods here as a hobby, more or less, and he can't and won't be everywhere all the time. If he sees something, he handles it fairly. The moderation of this site is loosely based. Once you understand the concept you do okay here.

Let him go pout, he doesn't like being called out of his BS and blames the mods when things don't go his way.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 3