B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

Just now, thinga69 said:

When these but-hurt comments about men among the girls will end? You haven't a better things to do with your lives?Take of your grandchildren or something?   No one is forcing you to watch and I could bet that most of you are watching on freecam.

Well of course they are, RLC is trying to bait them into subbing.  IT IS MY MISSION TO WARN ANYONE WHO IS NOT SEEING PAST THE FREECAMS...THAT THERE IS FUCK ALL TO SEE!!!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I don't understand why they never invite Lacrim, he always takes off his shirt and walks cool (he can also play nicely with Wolf especially for the three enthusiasts) 😇

will be the perfect party with lacrim touching the girls and his boyfriend sleeping on balcony

• Haha 1

Somehow I have the feeling the RLC will put Wolf on a promotional tour by having him on camera at every event until he is either made a star or he humiliates himself. In what universe can someone come into a new place and within 24 hours he is finger fucking the only Unicorn on the platform. He will probably take up residence in B-1 and camp in Shantal's room until there is some resolution. (not unlike Dylan).

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Well of course they are, RLC is trying to bait them into subbing.  IT IS MY MISSION TO WARN ANYONE WHO IS NOT SEEING PAST THE FREECAMS...THAT THERE IS FUCK ALL TO SEE!!!

rlc sent me an email offering me a deal but when I was a subscriber I could barely get tech support to reply 😂

• Haha 1

This is what RLC has resorted to of late...despiration has set in.  They invite former participants who live local in order to inflate the count and delude people who don't know...to sub.

RLC is powerless to fix their shit...two girls in B4, one who is in bed right now.  One who is AWOL.  Two participants in this apartment who do fuck all.  Three more girls in B2 who also do nothing.  An apartment in Moldova with a returning participant who is mostly out with her controlling boy friend.  One veteran Barcelona apartment which has resorted to doing nothing and activities outside of it.  Another apartment with some big fat guy laying in his gaming chair in front of a camera all fucking day. 

There are two apartments doing the heavy lifting, Fiora (note I didn't say Harley) and the girls with the greek names in Prague.  The rest of the couples apartments are as expected...boring.  B5 is a frat/tatoo/hep C  parlor with more RLC has beens. 

RLC's ship is again going down.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

This is what RLC has resorted to of late...despiration has set in.  They invite former participants who live local in order to inflate the count and delude people who don't know...to sub.

RLC is powerless to fix their shit...two girls in B4, one who is in bed right now.  One who is AWOL.  Two participants in this apartment who do fuck all.  Three more girls in B2 who also do nothing.  An apartment in Moldova with a returning participant who is mostly out with her controlling boy friend.  One veteran Barcelona apartment which has resorted to doing nothing and activities outside of it.  Another apartment with some big fat guy laying in his gaming chair in front of a camera all fucking day. 

There are two apartments doing the heavy lifting, Fiora (note I didn't say Harley) and the girls with the greek names in Prague.  The rest of the couples apartments are as expected...boring.  B5 is a frat/tatoo/hep C  parlor with more RLC has beens. 

Meant to add that RLC is so despirate that the actually brought in rented participants for Foria (Celia) to fuck and another for Sara (red dress girl).  Incredible considering the past and present level and number of participants. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

so basically rlc is now camarads 😂

• Upvote 1