B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

i'm ok with Shantal and Leora but for someone who doesn't like that there's not much to experience except for empty beds and an asshole, and since Ash saw Dylan's true face and dumped him in the trash she's not too bad either otherwise let's wait and see what winter brings, maybe some veterans can get RLC up and running again

I don't mind resubbing for leora,lubna and her BBC,masha,Dasha and Sasha,eli and a few others,but RLC needs to start listening to/respecting their customers.Tani practically not living here and being paid for almost two months before she left was the last straw for me!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

Fucktard Dylan is still here. Go home loser. :confused:

he's still stalking Shantal but she's already seen what a piece of trash he is so that's not gonna happen and if he wants anything with Megan...he's just a little bitch and Megan's boyfriend is pretty sturdy 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

he's still stalking Shantal but she's already seen what a piece of trash he is so that's not gonna happen and if he wants anything with Megan...he's just a little bitch and Megan's boyfriend is pretty sturdy 😂

I'd still love to see him bang either of them though 😉

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I don't mind resubbing for leora,lubna and her BBC,masha,Dasha and Sasha,eli and a few others,but RLC needs to start listening to/respecting their customers.Tani practically not living here and being paid for almost two months before she left was the last straw for me!

Coincidentally this afternoon I saw a few videos of Tani on the usual site and it was pretty strong until the boyfriends came, I also saw a video with Aziz and an unknown girl kissing in the bath, Aziz could have become something beautiful until that asshole destroyed the whole villa with his stalking boyfriends, it just all went very wrong

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I'd still love to see him bang either of them though 😉

the way he covered himself up in the bathroom makes me think he has to get rid of a little discomfort he got earlier, Lubna might not have been such a good idea I'm afraid 😇

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

i'm ok with Shantal and Leora but for someone who doesn't like that there's not much to experience except for empty beds and an asshole, and since Ash saw Dylan's true face and dumped him in the trash she's not too bad either otherwise let's wait and see what winter brings, maybe some veterans can get RLC up and running again

Hey Xarvaz, does rlc usually⁹ bring in a fresh crop of depraved humans and some regular folk during the change of seasons? We all certainly need some fresh meat. Especially for me. A few of the guys are hot or appealing, but only a few can make love to a woman that appeals to me. The men are pretty boring thrusting like machines. I like a man who has his hands all over when doing his thing and is doing things to my pussy other than sliding his dick with his hands on my hips. Any ladies on here? who are ythe best lovers as far as the men. I'll share mine with you later as I might be getting a hot sausage with 2 spicy meatballs on the side to play with shortly myself. 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Xarvaz, does rlc usually⁹ bring in a fresh crop of depraved humans and some regular folk during the change of seasons? We all certainly need some fresh meat. Especially for me. A few of the guys are hot or appealing, but only a few can make love to a woman that appeals to me. The men are pretty boring thrusting like machines. I like a man who has his hands all over when doing his thing and is doing things to my pussy other than sliding his dick with his hands on my hips. Any ladies on here? who are ythe best lovers as far as the men. I'll share mine with you later as I might be getting a hot sausage with 2 spicy meatballs on the side to play with shortly myself. 

wolf GIF

11 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Normally it's a mix where there is actually something attractive for everyone  but this year they couldn't find their way out of the sewer with the result we're seeing now, I assume (hope) they will fix this bug in the fall

• Like 1