B1 - General Topic 2023 #19 (August / September)

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Shantal is a selfish tent master--she won't share her masturbation and orgasms with us--depriving us of our own orgasmic ecstasy.

Did she tent bate again 🤣🤣🤣…at this point I don’t even want to her fat pussy….just get rid of this cunt 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Did she tent bate again 🤣🤣🤣…at this point I don’t even want to her fat pussy….just get rid of this cunt 

It's funny when an ugly girl hides her bates. Open bates would be the only thing worth watching with her.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

It's funny when an ugly girl hides her bates. Open bates would be the only thing worth watching with her.

It will not happen and quite frankly at this point I don’t even care…bitch is obnoxious, weird and has the face of a happy donkey…they are really desperate if they keep her pathetic ass here that long 

• Upvote 1

il y a une heure, Xarvaz a dit :

what a hatred for a girl who does nothing different from the other girls or could it be related to something else

Is this an attempt at race baiting ? If it is then shame on you. I hope ive got the wrong end of the stick but to me it looks like you are trying to start an arguement that is not there.