Barbie & Ken (2023) #1

Noldus

10 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

No idea what game they were playing, but it ended with Barbie in Crotchless Stockings, so thats a win in my book!

She's a doll. Ken is another thoughtless selfish douch bag. The had sex a while earlier, and of course he shot his wad and she was left unsatisfied as usual ,by the look on her face. Then they were playing a sex board game where he had a few chances to finish her off and surprise, he didnt.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

They just finished having sex on the couch in front of a free camera. While watching tv she initiated it.   You could  tell she was real horny.  It was over fast.  This was my first time catching them live getting naked and having sex.  They seem like a fun couple. 

13 hours ago, hilts122 said:

Ok... am I the only one who noticed how much these 2 look alike?  I mean down to the same feet..lol!  If they aren't siblings, someone needs to DNA test these 2.  They actually look like twins!

Even their breasts are the same size

I like that Barbie stays horny all the time. I think her bates are the (real deal) I wish she would do more in the light without covering It's not like we haven't seen her in many ways😉 Barbie bated again at 22:28 under the cover while ken was on the sofa.😊

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...