B2 - General Topic 2023 #14 (August / September)

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

The umpteenth return of Ulyana who will probably stay 3-6 months in B2 having parties with Harley and Fiora.

Basically we go from Milena's shows to those of Ulyana and Fiora shows.

I prefer watching Ulyana coming back and going and being a 25 years old amazing young woman , enjoying the variety periods  of her stays , providing ALWAYS different things ( as you say , parties , meetings with friends and unpredictable private moments - Dylan was the shock last time - ) and respecting anyone watching rather than a woman who is on cameras for 10 years , she has no life and friends on cameras and all of her sharing private moments with her boyfriend are the biggest goofy things we can see ( her personal private moments are almost ready to reach a 5 digits number, can we reaching masturbation 10,000?? ) , 10 years already without a purpose in life , just milking the company she works for showing EXACTLY the same things she did like when she joined 10 years ago . 

Apologies on answering that way , but you are a supporter of both the tenant and the girl who is the most “ ancient “ participant “ and wanted to share my thoughts answering you about Ulyana ( I am a fan of the GIRL who participates the last 10 years and not of the TENANT who is one of the worst as the years pass by )

By the way , I think you are trolling speaking about shows when your favorite for 1,5 years was doing the most fake things we have seen on cameras with her female participant and you were every single night tuning in , hoping to see something different and when for the last ( especially ) 4 years , all of her current stay , 90% of what she does to fight her not being pleasured by her guy attitude and loneliness is the biggest cameras shows on this site . So , an occasional show of Fiora and Ulyana has REAL action and not embarrassing moments of two girls pretending having fun in the sake of the cameras . 

• Haha 2

Die Besetzung der Wohnungen durch RLC kann man gleichsetzen wie "Auto kaufen auf dem Schrottplatz" oder Friedhof der Kuscheltiere, nein eher wie Friedhof der Handyhalterinnen.

Der Preis eines ABO rechfertigt sich nicht mit der "Leistung der Darsteller", ich habe vorerst mal Pause bei RLC eingelegt.

• Like 1

Anyway the old tenants can rest easy. If RLC has pulled Ulyana out of nowhere, they can take back pretty much anyone. They are so desperate that they have no more girls to recruit and those they recruit usually do like Lialia, that is they disappear. This umpteenth new adventure by Ulyana on rlc proves that this Barcelona format is a failure.

I would really like to see the August rlc site statistics as they will be, just to quench my curiosity.

36 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

seems like all RLC does is a musical chair thing, one goes so other comes and the process keeps recycling.

Nothing new, it's always been like this in some moments. The next step will be the return of Radislava, Mila, maybe Monica again. Now anyone can come back. This is because rlc fails to attract anyone but the usual type of girls. Or girls like Lialia, Shantal etc etc.. or girls like Ashley.

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nothing new, it's always been like this in some moments. The next step will be the return of Radislava, Mila, maybe Monica again. Now anyone can come back. This is because rlc fails to attract anyone but the usual type of girls. Or girls like Lialia, Shantal etc etc.. or girls like Ashley.

Not Mila, maybe Anna and Lola. I hope that Anna returns tbh. 😋

• Sad 1